The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

If the Nuggets starters are healthy, I think they are rolling the rest of the league to a repeat.

Even the Celtics who are leading every metric none to man?

Then again Pale George could start falling in love with 35ft fadeaways again and Jaylen could start trying to show off his dribble package and the Leandro Barbosa variant has a propensity to go full goofy.

So EYE understand.

If the Nuggets starters are healthy, I think they are rolling the rest of the league to a repeat.
Think a healthy Clips squad is their biggest potential challenge and even that's hard to imagine currently with PG battling knee trouble and Kawhi's history.

They've got such a balanced squad and Murray levels up as much as anyone active not named Jimmy in the postseason so really tough to picture them not running the table again if they don't get derailed by any injuries.

I agree. I think the Celtics have more talent. But they have nothing for Jokic, and when the rotations get shorter it'll be bad for every other team.

Those Ty Lue small ball lineups gonna bury them in a series
They've done a sneaky great job against Joker this season with Zubac, (shooting 30% and 14% from 3 against them) tbf but yea tough to imagine them doing that for a full best of 7 though while also stopping MagaPjr and Maple Mamba from getting theirs

C H A M P S

Enjoy the 10 seed 📉
I mean…

IMG_8106.jpeg

IMG_6002.gif

Basically standing behind the Nuggets cause the Warriors can’t beat the Lakers :lol:

Suns have to play tomorrow

Play 4 games in 7 days

Against the Thunder, Nuggets, Raptors, and Celtics

And both Jurkic and Book got hurt tonight

Good ****ing grief man

Back
Top Bottom