The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

T0INE T0INE

That embiid sit down about 3 days ago got him back some confidence a bit

This what he normally will do have few good game than back to a lot of stinkers

sixers go as far as he does right now for them to pull out some wins and stay out of the play in

He looks locked in right now not much hesitating from 3

T0INE T0INE

sixers go as far as he does right now for them to pull out some wins and stay out of the play in

Completely understand your frustrations with Tobi.

He's too talented to be a JAG like he is so often especially with how he's paid.

Just funny seeing him finally go off in a huge road win. :lol:

T0INE T0INE

We gotta use him at the nail on some of these possessions. That on top of mixing in some corner 3s and we’ll get the best version of him til Joel is back

My favorite Lebron era.
Wonder why he stopped using his floater.

Lol cause the lane is wide open nowadays and bron is a lot of times the biggest dude on the court. Thats like frank thomas bunting. Tony parker wouldnt even need a floater in this soft era.

I remember walking in the corner store, no shirt on, just to grab a 5xl white tee shirt. Having just watched SVSM vs oak hill the night before.

Corner store had the Bron highlights being played on ESPN. While I cashed out my 5xl white tee with my girbauds and 20th anniversary silver AF1 highs. Can’t believe it’s been 22 years since I first watched bruh play.

Jordan still the GOAT but congratulations!

Still got my SLAM with him and Sebastian on the cover. Knew Bassy was gone bust, but knew Bron was real

Is it possible to be higher than 1 on the No Excuses list?

They're above the no excuse stratosphere rn :lol:
Miami is right with them. Defending East champs. Herro back. Elite young talent in Jaquez and Jovic. Scary Terry.

Is it possible to be higher than 1 on the No Excuses list?

They're above the no excuse stratosphere rn :lol:
Out of this world rn
601448566dfbe10018e00c5d.png

HIM HIM we need a new tier for these guys

I finally figured out kerrs strategy. Down big? Go with the worst possible line up to go down bigger. Up big? Sit everyone who’s hot until they cool off piss off your whole squad and ruin all momentum

Back
Top Bottom