The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

I’m not rejecting the gambling angle - there’s too much money involved for it not to be a possibility - but I more so think there are simply a lot of trash refs in the NBA right now. They hold grudges, are overly sensitive and like to make the game about them more than past generations of officials

Watched Jeanie Bussdown and her colleague put their hands all over an employee’s arms, while he looked like he was trying to get away from their contact.. we just witnessed an HR violation in real time but the world laughs because it’s a yt woman doing it :smh:

Horny Ime almost lost his career for this

That’s who Draya is. She roams from pro league to pro league looking for another 🤡 to support her.

How you come across a page called “TeaSnipers” dawg 🤦🏾‍♂️ :smh: :lol:

vince-mc-mahon-pinch-ears.gif

I’m not rejecting the gambling angle - there’s too much money involved for it not to be a possibility - but I more so think there are simply a lot of trash refs in the NBA right now. They hold grudges, are overly sensitive and like to make the game about them more than past generations of officials
Yeah Rudy isn’t speaking some great truth. He thinks that female ref is on the take from bookies? He doesn’t even believe that nonsense.

He’s always saying stupid stuff though so it’s no surprise. The issue isn’t every ref in the league deciding outcomes for the line. And ol Rudy couldn’t even do any math on the line and how it didn’t make any sense with his cheap narrative. I assume most people won’t either

Based on tons of local radio interviews I’ve heard her do over the years, Jeannie actually seems pretty cool and to really care about what Lakers fans want.

BUT I still think it says a lot about her brothers that she won the battle with them for control of the Lakers after Dr. Buss passed.

Based on tons of local radio interviews I’ve heard her do over the years, Jeannie actually seems pretty cool and to really care about what Lakers fans want.

BUT I still think it says a lot about her brothers that she won the battle with them for control of the Lakers after Dr. Buss passed.

The brothers probably were eager to sell and Mr. Buss knew it

Back
Top Bottom