The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Jaylen is a very very good number 2.

Celtics not winning will be because JT doesn’t play good enough as THE guy. Which is very realistic considering he’ll be going up against Giannis and Joker.

Yup, the main weakness I see for Boston is if JT can take over a series being the best player in that series. Going against Jimmy, Joker, and Giannis will be a tough task. But they have a better supporting cast.

The second is Coach. He was exposed last year, maybe it's because he was a rookie coach in the playoffs. But going against Spo and Malone will be tough. Doc, I am not too worried about lol.

Can y'all imagine if LeBron went to Toronto? Drake would've had a heart attack. That last slide of DeRozan talking is what made me think of it.

LeBronto would've been a great shirt. Too bad no one except for RJ Barrett wants to play there.

Yup, the main weakness I see for Boston is if JT can take over a series being the best player in that series. Going against Jimmy, Joker, and Giannis will be a tough task. But they have a better supporting cast.

The second is Coach. He was exposed last year, maybe it's because he was a rookie coach in the playoffs. But going against Spo and Malone will be tough. Doc, I am not too worried about lol.
I don’t think Tatum needs to be the best player in the series for them to win. He just can’t be bad like he was in the Golden St series. And the other guys will need to do their part as well.

this is the time we should get a behind the scenes article about Kawhi leaving that Minny game early. Who leaves the arena due to back spasms and then plays the very next game?

Real 🎣y

lol i’ve literally done this. A back flare up is awful. And sometimes it subsides pretty quickly as for many people it’s tension and stress related.

Tatum is the most "let me make this simple shot a bad shot" player in the league.

Him and Jaylen need to take easier shots. Ending the playoffs every year shooting 25% a piece.

Porzingis & Brown are two legitimate #2’s.

Nobody else has that :lol:

So I don’t think JT needs to take over, he just can’t have games where his turnovers are almost equal to his field goals.

I like J.Dubb but this is wild
dahell2.png

I believe everyone is a fan of Jalen Williams. However, this is yet another case of a player excelling in their role being compared to players being asked to be #1 options. He’s not a top 20 player. He also isn’t better than Sengun.

Back
Top Bottom