The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Just seems like every year it becomes less cool to try

I’ve been somewhat torn on the discussion but I don’t think it has to do with east west drafting world vs USA etc

Like Rusty said, Jokic and luka are the worst offenders of non effort

Idk what the correlation is but somehow the newer gen seem embarrassed to actually play hard

West gonna be tough again next season.

Grizzlies will be healthy and probably very good.
Spurs should be all-in on making whatever moves they can this summer. Plenty of assets.
Jazz could decide to be serious.

Blazers are the only team that is likely going to suck.

West gonna be tough again next season.

Grizzlies will be healthy and probably very good.
Spurs should be all-in on making whatever moves they can this summer. Plenty of assets.
Jazz could decide to be serious.

Blazers are the only team that is likely going to suck.
Jazz fanbase gonna demand they tank in hopes of getting the #1 pick, and landing a true patriot like Copper Flagg

I bet the Grizzlies are a top 4 seed next year if dudes stay healthy.

Found 2 real guys in GG and Vince Williams.

Will be adding a top 6 or so pick in the draft.

Ja/Bane/Smart/JJJ is a good core.

Definitely built for regular season success at least.

Think the Jazz punted mid-season to try and keep their lotto pick this year (owe one to the Thunder) because they expect to be good next season.

Don't think they wanted to tear everything down to the studs and end up like the post-Harden Rockets or whatever the Pistons are. But it's been pretty rough for them since the trade deadline.
Definitely didn’t want to but should have after trading gobert and Mitchell

They have a pointless roster

I bet the Grizzlies are a top 4 seed next year if dudes stay healthy.

Found 2 real guys in GG and Vince Williams.

Will be adding a top 6 or so pick in the draft.

Ja/Bane/Smart/JJJ is a good core.

Definitely built for regular season success at least.

They need to let Clarke be great somewhere else if healed

Just do what MLB does and give HCA to the winner of the East/West all star game. That will definitely increase effort

Last edited:
It helped for the first two years. I saw players from contenders play relatively hard which is all you can ask for.
Games looked the same to me overall 🤷🏿‍♂️ MLB doesn't really have the effort issue though to me either so that's probably why it didn't really look any different imo

Last edited:
Definitely didn’t want to but should have after trading gobert and Mitchell

They have a pointless roster
Completely uninspiring and the future is bleak :lol: They’re not a FA destination and they’re not bad enough to draft a franchise player.

The absolute worst thing to be is a 35-40 win team with no upside. Chicago, Utah, Brooklyn. Tear it all the way down

Back
Top Bottom