The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Knicks/Brunson; Wemby dominates...Kyrie/Luka/Dallas...Lakers vs Warriors...y'all just let me know when this mid vs mid love fest is over in here.

Wolves just stomped Denver and is rightfully back at #1...put 'Sota at the top of the list! None of ya's still know...well, It's my time to shine

captain-phillips-boat-hijack.gif

Eh, hard for me to expect a deep playoff run from a team that has KAT and Goober on IT.

And as much as EYE like Ant he has a tendency to go full Tatum in late game situations.

Think their ceiling is the 2nd round and could get bounced in the 1st depending on the matchup.

That said talk you **** Lenny; they've had a great season and Finch is the COTY.

If they exceed my and expectations and meet yours EYE will be the first to admit EYE was wrong.

#WaitandSee

Another angel reese moment got folks in a frenzy lol

I can’t believe she’s actually gonna play Clarke next

America may go to war that night

Kings dead in the water?
I felt they lacked enough consistent offensive firepower to be a true contender even when they had Huerter and Monk. I’d be surprised if they get past the 1st round now. Fox and Sabonis both are going to be super elite for them to go further.

Eh, hard for me to expect a deep playoff run from a team that has KAT and Goober on IT.

And as much as EYE like Ant he has a tendency to go full Tatum in late game situations.

Think their ceiling is the 2nd round and could get bounced in the 1st depending on the matchup.

That said talk you **** Lenny; they've had a great season and Finch is the COTY.

If they exceed my and expectations and meet yours EYE will be the first to admit EYE was wrong.

#WaitandSee

Last night was the first we saw the hack-a-Gobert and that's worrisome in a closer game. He didn't exactly come through.

I see the concerns and with Ant as well, but the key for them is defense. When they're on point defensively, they're very hard to beat.

Back
Top Bottom