The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Fetishization and culture appropriation is pretty far from harmless.
Praying for these poor kids

I agree with the culture appropriation. That's what happens when you don't gate keep.

The fetishization and all that **** about using black men? Miss me.
****** know who they laying down with, and it's pretty clear that black men are her preference.
She was married to a ***** before she was famous. Not going to bash her for her preference.
She didn't make Kanye have kids.
Now if she said I'm not attracted to black men, ****** would be mad and calling her racist.

EYE see it's Feminist Friday in here today...

kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

I agree with the culture appropriation. That's what happens when you don't gate keep.

The fetishization and all that **** about using black men? Miss me.
****** know who they laying down with, and it's pretty clear that black men are her preference.
She was married to a ***** before she was famous. Not going to bash her for her preference.
She didn't make Kanye have kids.
Now if she said I'm not attracted to black men, ****** would be mad and calling her racist.
She do be using black men for her own agenda, weak ones too. I wouldn't call that a preference, rather an angle but I'm not about to write essays on her trifling ***.

I wonder if the Media will ask Devin Booker about this tonight. Ask him if Chris Paul stopped by at any of the family dinners. If they asking about the British Royal Family, they sure as hell have to ask about America's version.

1 Achilles KD still better that 95% of the league.. bu bu but Steph carried the man who won 2 FMVPs

Back
Top Bottom