The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

They beat the Spurs 3 times in a week, the Pistons, Wizards without Beal.... AD hoopin but they need to chill
Mans was MIA for years telling Lakers fans to chill…

deal-with-it-thats-right.gif

Welcome back tho

Last edited:
I could see trading Russ but I just think trading the draft picks is a mistake.

One possible chip now but then unhappy Lakers for four years.

1000% positive russ doesn't get traded. Would just affect chemistry and not really the FO's MO. Pelinka has 0 track record of improving the team via trade mid-season. More likely to go dumpster diving on the waiver wire. I could see them swinging a minor trade for Bojan tho

We’re talking about without Brunson though. That was your whole point. It’s also pretty early and clearly seems like Thibs is losing this team.
Sure but they weren’t that bad without Brunson last year either. They have a play-in loser type of roster, not a bottom of the barrel one. .400s vs. .200s. Thibs isn’t a great coach but they’d need to tear down the roster to get that bad.

They’re a supporting cast with no star when every other team has a star or star potential guy. It’s not a good place to be but can’t picture them tanking.

Leon Rose going into year three with a tank job was far-fetched. Whether you think the Knicks should tank or not is another discussion.

But Young made it clear that he wanted to focus solely on his treatment while missing shootaround and deciding later in the day whether he would play.

That approach, however, was not McMillan approved. Since the face of the Hawks’ franchise was deciding not to take part in shootaround, McMillan ultimately presented him with two options for that night’s game, sources said: Play off the bench — or do not show up to the arena. Young responded by saying he would not be playing against the Nuggets, and the team ruled him out while citing right shoulder soreness.

Receipts will be pulled on the wild AD slander

Slander was valid.

He was extra mid on the floor when he was battling injuries in the post Bubble seasons.

Now he's playing like everyone thought he would continue to coming off the dominant run in the Bubble and has seemingly taken the reigns as the #1 guy on the Lakers which should've happened right after the Bubble.

Back
Top Bottom