The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I think Flagg gonna be somewhere between PJ Washington and Bam once he's established in the league.

I don't see him being an elite wing player.

Athletic, long arms should be a great defender but isn't exceptional off the bounce or as a shooter.

I feel the same.

I had Wolves 2 but I may make them #3

Nuggets have no excuses even down 0-2 still

Pardon my technicality. But why are we labelling no excuses this late in the game? Wolves have exceeded expectations in every way this year so everything they are currently doing is an absolute win.

No one expected them to be this good. So I don't really understand the logic behind the no excuse list.

excellent branding, still i think you are always going to have limitations with making an international big the face of any sneaker line.

Ant Edwards still the best bet for driving future sneaker sales imo.

A big in general is tough let alone an international big who plays like no one has played before.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Giannis is the exception? I think his shoes are doing fairly well?

Pardon my technicality. But why are we labelling no excuses this late in the game? Wolves have exceeded expectations in every way this year so everything they are currently doing is an absolute win.

No one expected them to be this good. So I don't really understand the logic behind the no excuse list.

Yeah YALL made fun of Baguette Biyombo & Voice Changing Kitten all year long. Can’t put them on the list now just because it’s all clicking.

Let me answer your question with another question -

when has logic been the driving factor for the narratives we like to push in this thread?

:lol:

Yeah YALL made fun of Baguette Biyombo & Voice Changing Kitten all year long. Can’t put them on the list now just because it’s all clicking.
IMG_0136.gif

It all clicking for them is exactly why they can go to the top of the list.

With everything they’ve accomplished, no excuses for not finishing the job now.

Correction: I’ve been saying they’re near the top if not number 1 from the jump

Been a big fan of KAT, but I didn't believe in Dijondre Jeaurdan or MJ Jr.

But they're on the no excuses list, right behind Boston. and Denver That's just how it is.

These were the official No Excuse Power Rankings (NEPR) all the way back in January:

1715277613125.png

Things changed since then.

-iCannotHoopTho decided he didn't want to play basketball anymore
-KP's injured
-Kawhi also decided he was done with basketball
-Embiid's face is literally paralyzed and his knee is done
-Knicks just lost Kawhi Jr last night
-Jimmy also decided he wanted to start vacation early

So now we're left with:

1. Minny
2. OKC
3. Denver