The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I hope a warrior like Jrue runs that locker room.

Because if Jayson Tatum is actually the one giving out speeches - god damn the players must be sick by now.

Imagine having to listen to him talk.

Tobias Harris isn't good enough to get this much slander :rofl:

He's always been slightly above average to average at best. His contract on the other hand? Who am I to get mad at a man for getting paid for doing the bare minimum?

Gordon Hayward is the white Tobias Harris of Tobias Harrises

Like literally gives nothing, won't even try to shoot. Plays like he is protesting, like ok I'll play but I'm not gon' score, or shoot,...or register a stat. Like when Boris Diaw got mad at Terry Porter, he did it literally yesterday while I was complaining as soon as he checked in, went baseline and had an open makeable layup and kicked it to Cason in the corner for a 3 which missed

Shaq and Shannon Sharpe beefing over SGA’s mvp he was robbed of?

IMG_4252.png

Shaq and Shannon Sharpe beefing over SGA’s mvp he was robbed of?

IMG_4252.png

With how many NFL players there are, and the number of different positions I don't think Shaq can make that 1 to 1 comparison.

SGA was in fact robbed.

The NBA needs to stop giving out regular season awards this late into the playoffs.

I hope a warrior like Jrue runs that locker room.

Because if Jayson Tatum is actually the one giving out speeches - god damn the players must be sick by now.

Imagine having to listen to him talk.
Tatum 100% that friend we all got that's kind of a fun sponge. Real Eeyore kinda vibes.

But it can't be Jrue running the room... Playoff shrinkers can't be my vocal leaders in a room with two all-stars.

Back
Top Bottom