The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Shaq and Shannon Sharpe beefing over SGA’s mvp he was robbed of?

IMG_4252.png
so much beef in the air LMAO

OKC gotta bench, and maybe even DNP Giddey right?
DNP and if he shows up to training camp next year & isn’t knockdown from the corner, trade him before opening night.

He’s exactly what his draft profile said he was so this is Presti’s fault :lol: Kuminga/Franz were right there

Reactions: HIM
Will never understand what Presti was thinking with the Giddey pick

DNP and if he shows up to training camp next year & isn’t knockdown from the corner, trade him before opening night.

He’s exactly what his draft profile said he was so this is Presti’s fault :lol: Kuminga/Franz were right there
addict4sneakers addict4sneakers has kuminga proved enough for giddy and presti to get this slander

Franz is the wildcard tho- I’m gonna go back and see what people said about him at the time. He definitely exceeded my expectations so far

But I see people already saying blow the magic up and that Franz might not be it either so gotta see what’s what

Franz is a nice player. I think people may have gotten ahead of themselves thinking he would be a 20+ PPG guy. I’m not sure he’ll ever be that, but he does a lot of stuff well enough, including defend, that I think he’s a nice piece. I’d keep him if I was Orlando and focus on upgrading their guard corps.

Franz is a nice player. I think people may have gotten ahead of themselves thinking he would be a 20+ PPG guy. I’m not sure he’ll ever be that, but he does a lot of stuff well enough, including defend, that I think he’s a nice piece. I’d keep him if I was Orlando and focus on upgrading their guard corps.
I remember a kuminga vs giddy debate on who the thunder should have picked

Looks like we may need to revisit this topic

I mean he was right under that this year at 19.7. The volume is there he just needs to up his efficiency.

I can see him peaking at a low 20's ppg scorer. Solid number 2 option to Banchero if he takes another leap. The need to add some outside shooting and get a solid PG.

I remember a kuminga vs giddy debate on who the thunder should have picked

Looks like we may need to revisit this topic

Josh Giddey would be better on another team. He needs the ball in his hands to be effective. Doesn't make sense in OKC when SGA and Jdubb are better on ball options than him.

Kuminga probalbly would've been the better fit for that OKC team.

Back
Top Bottom