The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 2 on ESPN / Celtics Lead 1-0

Joker had 16 in the 4th. Just waiting on the highlights to get posted
ezgif-6-df8eeb79e6.gif

The KAT slander been brewing all year

He was always gonna be their scapegoat

Sucks how they did him, considering how much better their season went when he wasn’t hurt and could actually play

jokic gonna get his. You can’t have AG drop 27 cough cough Lakers. Jamal is back making plays.

But mahn that 8 point swing in like 25 seconds to end half was a killer.

jokic gonna get his. You can’t have AG drop 27 cough cough Lakers. Jamal is back making plays.

But mahn that 8 point swing in like 25 seconds to end half was a killer.
all denver needs is one of them. now they waiting on the MPJ game. nuggets role players starting to show up

I think Nuggets gonna win the next 2. Pressure on the Wolves now to win on the road. Murray got some rest for his calf and now he look springy af. They have all the momentum.

Potentially Mavs vs Nuggets would be another very entertaining series.

West playoffs so much more lit than the East.

BBQ chicken.

pressuring Jokic works when you have Gobert shutting down the rim.
Here’s tape from this series, Naz in ISO (Slow-Mo), no help, Gobert is not playing. I want Naz on Jokic. Playing Naz against non-Jokic minutes doesn't help because I want him on Jokic. Theres no one who's really slowing down Jokic (not Bam, not AD), but Naz has been doing as good as a job anyone.

people saying he needs to be benched for Naz reid, when the non jokic bench units are roasting the no Gobert line ups

that's just crazy.
I want Naz Reid in Jokic minutes. Zero Naz Reid in non-Jokic minutes, get Gobert in, he'd be great vs AG in non-Jokic minutes.

Ooof, tough loss. Call me Sway cuz I have no answers

Our bench is shrinking, theirs is expanding. I don't even like Towns but I can't hate on his performance, he was due for an off game. Walkers confidence has taken a nosedive on offense. McDaniels needs to come with it man, he supposed to step up on offense, but this has been him all season tbh.

I will say this though, If Denver keeps shooting like this I can't even hate on us losing :lol: Our defense has been good, they just hitting everything. Tough to sustain over 3 straight games, but these the champs. Should be a great game 5

Back
Top Bottom