The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

IMG_1024.jpeg

Dialed In BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE @akajae
yfniofzfp2x91 (1).jpg

lets-go (1).gif

Wonder where Minnesota would be if Finch never got injured. He can’t move out there

I haven't really been active on here due to vacation and being busy at work. So were all these basketball experts in here claiming The Mavs were done after game 1? Man some of yall 24 hour fitness future basketball HOF in here really don't know ball
Listen. I love the mavs, mainly cause of Luka but they suck

Their best players are barley their starting 5

Zero bench

I want minny to win now but I don’t even know if mavs can beat them in a series.

Denver is gonna sweep the mavs

I was annoyed that ESPN put Breen on the knicks game 7 but now I’m realizing I dodged Reggie calling a Pacers game 7

And both are better options than Hubie

Nuggets are some over rotations away from having a 20+ point lead. Not to mention fouling Gobert 3 or 4 times for no particular reason

Listen. I love the mavs, mainly cause of Luka but they suck

Their best players are barley their starting 5

Zero bench

I want minny to win now but I don’t even know if mavs can beat them in a series.

Denver is gonna sweep the mavs
No you are use to watching basketball of the last 10 to 15 years with Big 3s. Dallas has a Big 2 with good role players. PJ is turning into what we trade for. Gafford and Lively are doing good in the paint. I hate Kleber is hurt but if he wasn't Kidd would have found a way to lose a game or with Kleber in the line up in the clutch of the game. Denver will not sweep the Mavs. Dallas in 7

Back
Top Bottom