The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Send Allen to PHX so we can hate the Suns even more
85952ee8-29f5-4ef4-9135-11591802e061_text.gif

At this point, Lakers shouldn't care about draft picks

But trading for an older player who eats into your cap space is the bitter pill

You guys taking Kuzma over Lavine? Might be a cheaper player that produces just as much maybe more and gets hurt less.

Greyson Allen already did that. Minus whale go all in

Send Allen to PHX so we can hate the Suns even more

I know he his a history of some dirty plays but Grayson Allen actually puts up solid numbers on a championship level team for cheaper than similar players. His history along with the whole Duke pedigree and looking like Ted Cruz definitely hurt him, though :lol:

At this point, Lakers shouldn't care about draft picks

But trading for an older player who eats into your cap space is the bitter pill

IDK, man. I brought this up in the Lakers Thread but giving up picks today that will likely make you a second-round exit at best while sacrificing picks in what will be VERY late or post-Bron Lakers era just doesn't seem like good business. Rob will more than likely be gone by the time those drafts come around but if I am Jeanie I could not let him **** up the future like that unless it was something really good.

I know he his a history of some dirty plays but Grayson Allen actually puts up solid numbers on a championship level team for cheaper than similar players. His history along with the whole Duke pedigree and looking like Ted Cruz definitely hurt him, though :lol:

IDK, man. I brought this up in the Lakers Thread but giving up picks today that will likely make you a second-round exit at best while sacrificing picks in what will be VERY late or post-Bron Lakers era just doesn't seem like good business. Rob will more than likely be gone by the time those drafts come around but if I am Jeanie I could not let him **** up the future like that unless it was something really good.
Yeah, I was assuming the LAL first rounders would be protected

This Thursday is when the flood gates on the trade market open in earnest, correct?

I hope the Pels realize they’re about 2 playoff runs away from everyone hating them. THEY only like you when you’re coming up.

Back
Top Bottom