The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

SGA v Ant would have been superior basketball but Adam Silver put in the call.
Adam-Silver-on-the-phone.jpg

I mean marginal seems more applied to hits to the body, body fouls in general. Usually when the defender touches the shooting arm its almost always a foul.
league needs to be consistent. whether it's that rule, the "high five" when player releases, landing spot, etc
it's one thing to miss a call here and there live, but when you are reviewing and still mess up a call :smh:
what's the point of replay if they can't be consistent? wasn't that the gripe bron had?

league needs to be consistent. whether it's that rule, the "high five" when player releases, landing spot, etc
it's one thing to miss a call here and there live, but when you are reviewing and still mess up a call :smh:
what's the point of replay if they can't be consistent? wasn't that the gripe bron had?

Yeah needs to be consistent for sure, but youre saying that wasnt a foul on SGA?

I have no beef with OKC I think they’re a great young team. However, with all the soft *** foul calls SGA gets their fans are the last ppl that should be complaining :lol:

Also, they need a big man. Chet is a tall man, not a big man. If he was getting bodied by Lively on some of those boards, Jokic or Gobert would’ve put him in the ER next series.

Back
Top Bottom