The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

tumblr_555d4ac14dd891dee0038e9c2bf1c107_76a9240e_400.gif
Yeah kind of figured that Reynolds is in it, can't expect him to do anything other than Deadpool knockoffs.

I doubt most only know him from Deadpool. If you know who Deadpool was you knew he would be the perfect casting long before the movie.

I feel the same way about Ryan Reynolds that I do Rami Malek. They're so over the top with playing the same person over and over that it becomes overbearing for me. I never forget who's playing the character and takes me out of the movie. The Rock is The Rock but he blends in.

I feel the same way about Ryan Reynolds that I do Rami Malek. They're so over the top with playing the same person over and over that it becomes overbearing for me. I never forget who's playing the character and takes me out of the movie. The Rock is The Rock but he blends in.

hes just mad corny to me , he’s always trying to do too much

Which roles do you think Rami Malek plays the same guy in over and over? :lol:

:nerd:

I see weirdo Mr Robot for every role besides Freddie Mercury.
Oh ok.

I can only think of 3 or 4 roles he's been in other than Mr. Robot.

He played a villain as Savin in NTTD but I can see some similarity.

Can't really say I saw it in The Little Things.

Last edited:

one of the rare movies that made Ryan Reynolds less annoying as himself. good movie to be honest and more real acting.
MV5BNzBmMjgyNWMtMTMzNy00YzRkLThkMzUtNjk2MTI1ZjVjMTY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

That's weird.

IIRC Smokin Aces was some shoot an up flick with a bunch of b-list stars. It was more lile Hotel Artemis.

Lucky Number Slevin was some noirish suspense murder joint.

Back
Top Bottom