The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

That's weird.

IIRC Smokin Aces was some shoot an up flick with a bunch of b-list stars. It was more lile Hotel Artemis.

Lucky Number Slevin was some noirish suspense murder joint.
nope. Smokin Aces had Captain Kirk, DeadPool, DareDevil, Alicia Keys, Ray Liotta. damn good cast to be honest.

eventhough this is unrelated to Netflix. this is my watch as of the moment....
MV5BNGQ3MDU2YWEtYzJmZC00YzUxLWExMDYtYjk4MzJkZjMyNTZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTA3MTMyOTk@._V1_.jpg
Good so far other than the awful Deb scenes.

I never get both mixed up. love both movies. besides, how could you mix-up.....

a girl with a gun
MV5BMjA5NzgxMjQxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTU1NjM0MQ@@._V1_.jpg

Vs.

A boy with a gun
luckynumberslevinpic.jpg
They were both weird stylized movies that I wasn't user to at the time. And plus it's been like 15 years since we they came out.

Speaking of Smokin Aces I really thought Jeremy Piven was going to be an A lister after Entourage but he's mostly done character actor driven roles since. There was that movie "The Goods" he was the lead in but it bombed, never saw it myself.

Speaking of Smokin Aces I really thought Jeremy Piven was going to be an A lister after Entourage but he's mostly done character actor driven roles since. There was that movie "The Goods" he was the lead in but it bombed, never saw it myself.
I thought so too and I've also never seen The Goods cause I heard it was bad.

He's in Rush Hour 2 for 20 seconds and his character cracks me up still. Even in the bloopers. Might be funnier to me now when comparing him to Ari Gold

Luisa Rubino is kinda bad.
She’s the Reporter in NARCOS MEXICO Season 3.
Really crushing on shorty.
I’m really digging her accent while speaking English, that is if she’s the one Narrating.

That Che Netflix special was my first time seeing his routine. It was meh, I didnt finish it.

Before that, I did watch a few SNL clips that werent funny either.

I thought it was funny, different comedians have different styles. Dudes would probably call Mitch Hedberg lazy.

Standup scene starving for actual comedy sets now, everyone think they're on a lecture circuit. His is solid.

Luisa Rubino is kinda bad.
She’s the Reporter in NARCOS MEXICO Season 3.
Really crushing on shorty.
I’m really digging her accent while speaking English, that is if she’s the one Narrating.
She bites her lower lip alot...and it's hot. Kinda lanky though.

Back
Top Bottom