The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I'm saying it was made by and for the CW. That's why it sucks.

Amazon licenses a bunch of shows from a bunch of networks just like Netflix cuz they need the content.
I see, are CW shows that bad? on the otherhand, I do notice most of the Amazon shows are quite underwhelming.

I see, are CW shows that bad? on the otherhand, I do notice most of the Amazon shows are quite underwhelming.
Yeah most of them are for preteens and teens. They're basically melodrama with a bunch of hot 20 somethings in them. There's only been like a handful of shows that were really good.

As for Amazon, you got to go to their Amazon originals section for their quality series.

Yeah most of them are for preteens and teens. They're basically melodrama with a bunch of hot 20 somethings in them. There's only been like a handful of shows that were really good.

As for Amazon, you got to go to their Amazon originals section for their quality series.
I did quite enjoy the Tick. guess I'll be watching that for now since I haven't started Season 2 yet. probably The Boys as well.

You didn't like Kevin's earlier stand ups?

I'm a Grown Little Man and Laugh at My Pain are CERTIFIED!

I liked like 2 jokes from each of those standup. He hasn't done anything. Like I said he rides the wave if 1 or 2 good jokes per special. Most of his special are just facial expressions and making wierd noises.

Anyhow on another topic Cobra Kai is so bad but I made it through 3 seasons so I'm watching season 4 so I don't feel like I wasted my time.

Bunch of old men trying to relive their high school egos through the kids :lol:

It's so ridiculous. The one dude with the long hair had a good life going. House by the water, hot wife, Cook making him exclusive meals and he bout to throw it all away for karate beef.

The kids are beefing on sight. Even gang members don't hate each other this much. :rofl:

I think the worst part about the show is all of them look like they would get washed in a real fight in real life. They aren't believable as karate sensei. Slow *** leg sweeps. :lol:

Johnny Lawrence is drunk half the time.

Back
Top Bottom