The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Man I must be WILD but can't lie find myself on Peacock more than most. I been heavy on New York Undercover reliving my high school days Thursdays at 9PM. Jeffrey Wright is in the second episode. LOL

Nah man, Peacock is lowkey fire. They got a lot of good content on there if you look for it and are willing to give it a chance. I enjoy it a lot. I am currently back on NFLX though, seeing what I have been missing out on. Going to finish Triptych tonight. It’s alright. I got past the halfway point so I figure I might as well. Only three episodes left.

ayooo this looks like it’s gonna be a ****in roller coaster. like all A24 films, boutta be anxiety inducing …and i’m here for it. steven yuen always bodies his roles

I will always remember him as that guy.....

Attachments

• glenn.gif
    glenn.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,037
I enjoyed this season more than the last one with Love and the baby.

It just felt so..idk different. S1 and 2 were obv the best, 3 was a bit better than this one. I didnt like his love interest in this one (Marienne) cause she felt like such a side character in 3, Kate was ok. And the Indian girl student I suppose was to take the charming young character role that the kid had in 1, Elly had in 2, I dont remember 3 having one, but she anyway she was eh. Then the whole super rich people thing bleh, felt a bit forced.

Probably the main thing was Joe and his hallucination thing, thats just whack.

Peacock does have many good movies and I've been meaning to watch that Poker Face series. Their interface is trash and laggy though.

Yeah, I am not rocking with their interface either. I picked up Poker Face and while there are some interesting episodes, you can’t watch too many in a row. First off, her voice :lol: And second while I can suspend my belief For the various plots, her diddy bopping around, popping herself into strangers’ dealings and getting them jammed up screams Karen to me :lol:

Definitely some good guest stars throughout too

Last edited:
It just felt so..idk different. S1 and 2 were obv the best, 3 was a bit better than this one. I didnt like his love interest in this one (Marienne) cause she felt like such a side character in 3, Kate was ok. And the Indian girl student I suppose was to take the charming young character role that the kid had in 1, Elly had in 2, I dont remember 3 having one, but she anyway she was eh. Then the whole super rich people thing bleh, felt a bit forced.

Probably the main thing was Joe and his hallucination thing, thats just whack.
for me, I love S4 and is the best. the thing about it from my perspective is the "YOU" part of it is not about the other people, but himself. finally realizing that Joe needed to accept and love himself. that is why his other self had to manifest in the form of one of his victims that drew inspiration from. rather than getting acceptance and validation from other people, he should accept on what he is. the Indian girl initially felt like that and was a good misdirection. although I must say that she got too cocky/ambitious and got too smart for her own good. thinking probably that Joe wouldn't figure out what she is up to. she could have let it go, but going the nosy student that she is and the promise of solving a mystery by herself and making a new book about it seems too promising to ignore. she should have let it go the moment she got Marienne escaped. Marienne was smart enough to walk away. guess she never listened to Marienne's advice.

sorry if this has been talked about but i stay out of this thread cause i’m so behind on every show but has anyone watched donald glover’s new show on prime? swarm?

it’s a parody of the beyoncé’s fans (beehive)

**** is dark af

sorry if this has been talked about but i stay out of this thread cause i’m so behind on every show but has anyone watched donald glover’s new show on prime? swarm?

it’s a parody of the beyoncé’s fans (beehive)

**** is dark af

They are talking about it in the Prime thread.

Finally started the final season of Ozark recently which was about a year too late :lol: I forgot how much I loved this show. Without spoilers, will the season disappoint :nerd:
You will not be dissapointed. Good season, good show overall

You think that is bad who remembers the early Amazon Prime navigation platform.
I do. it was horrible. not to mention the streaming quality back then was that horrendous non-HD video. also, the browsing and search engine was as horrible as your tv box.

thoroughly enjoyed Midnight Mass. some scenes had too much dialog were I’ll eventually tune out but still enjoyed it. And I usually stay away from shows revolving around religion. Like the Dexter season with Tom Hank’s son :sick: And the Game of thrones season with the High Sparrow:sick::sick:

thoroughly enjoyed Midnight Mass. some scenes had too much dialog were I’ll eventually tune out but still enjoyed it. And I usually stay away from shows revolving around religion. Like the Dexter season with Tom Hank’s son :sick: And the Game of thrones season with the High Sparrow:sick::sick:
Midnight Mass was all about it. only difference was that they made it interesting. some people might take it as well as a metaphor of cultism and how far people can go with faith.

Back
Top Bottom