The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Yeah, I found Night Agent pretty entertaining. Wasn’t great but good and not too nonsensical.

I binged the season it the whole day. :lol:

The writing wasnt great, a lot of cliches but I agree they didnt try to do too much (in a good way) and probably the most important (and best) part was most of the characters were likeable.

Solid watch, id recommend it. 7/10

Attachments

• 1531922354-hng-iron-man-mandarin.jpg
    1531922354-hng-iron-man-mandarin.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 414
Watching The Night Agent. Pretty good so far actually, 3 episodes in. Havent found any series to really hook me in a while (since Wednesday) so this is a nice surprise.

Yeah, I found Night Agent pretty entertaining. Wasn’t great but good and not too nonsensical.

This joint might be fire.
Epsidoe 1 is full tilt

I starting it partially tonight. so far it's going great.

Watching this now. Joint is :smokin

Watching this now. Joint is :smokin
the only weak part that I have seen so far is that corny argument they had when jumping off the roof. they could have eased up on that conversation and act normal like it's not an option. other than that, the series looked pretty solid.

Night Agent was entertaining but it was dragging after the 6-7th epsiode. Fast forward through a lot of it after the 7th episode just to get through the remainder of the plot.

Night agent had the cliches but felt was a good story and good timing for reveals and what not that actually made it believable possibility within government, lots of unknown cast to me so was good to watch.

Watching Love is Blind season 4 and one of the contestant, Brett Brown, is a designer for Nike. He has got to be an NT’er.
Based off some of the stuff coming out of Nike, he might not want to reveal he is a Nike designer. Some real garbage been released recently.

Back
Top Bottom