The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Main chick fire. If even beat the breaks off the cheif of staff too. :pimp:
1680139604468.gif

You’re crazy for that one :lol: I guess she’s only 44 but they did a bang up job on the makeup to make her look older.

Chief of Staff definitely getting smashed up.
Secret Service lead too fine.
Main chick getting attempted assassinated every episode, smash.
T-1000 widow, hella smash.
VP daughter, meh….smash

Which one was T-1000’s widow? And no love for President Travers or the female assassin?

NA was pretty good. Writing was decent. Agent Arrington was my fave

Anybody in here ever watch that show from 2018 “Seven Seconds” with Regina King? It popped up in my Crime TV Dramas and had a pretty solid IMDB rating. It’s been good so far but infuriating from a personal perspective. White cops trying to coverup a fellow cop who hit a young black kid on a bicycle:smh:

Great show.

I am hooked bro. Made the executive decision to hold off on my Thursday/Sunday night shows that get released early through On Demand and make a run on this tonight. I have to see this through #Justice4BrentonButler

Plus hour long episodes >>>>>> *. I watched another NFLX show recently that had 35-45 minute episodes and it didn’t hit the same

Great show.

Man, I hate the Butler parents and KJ. Can’t really get in KJ too much for her alcohol addiction but she was a got damb scarecrow. ZERO heart. As for the Butlers…man, they absolutely fumbled that case on the last day when Jablonski was going to testify. First was Mr. Butler tipping off the ranking officer (DiAngelo) that Jablonski was going to testify against him then was Mrs. Butler telling Mrs. Jablonski that DiAngelo was going to kill her husband. ****ing idiots tipped their hand, his wife let her hubby know, ole boy changed his testimony on then stand then KJ broke down :smh:

Bro was ready to take an 8 year plea and serve his boys up for 20 apiece and he ends up getting a year, eligible for parole in 30 days and his boys all skate. Then the DA had the audacity to say justice was served? Disgusting.

Overall great show like you said, though.

Back
Top Bottom