The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I've got this on deck via DVD:

11qkewh.jpg

Killer of Sheep

I plan on watching Bullet in the Head pretty soon.

Party Down
Better Off Ted
SNL Best Of Series
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
That 70's Show

Party Down
Better Off Ted
SNL Best Of Series
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
That 70's Show

Are you talking streaming or mailing? Either way, you can't go wrong with Exit through the Gift Shop. Never knew too much about Banksy or street art before but both have my respect and appreciation now. I read it's up for an Oscar too.

Are you talking streaming or mailing? Either way, you can't go wrong with Exit through the Gift Shop. Never knew too much about Banksy or street art before but both have my respect and appreciation now. I read it's up for an Oscar too.

Parks and Rec is definitely worth checking out. I went into it expecting nothing, and it turned out to be one of my favorite shows.

Parks and Rec is definitely worth checking out. I went into it expecting nothing, and it turned out to be one of my favorite shows.

Netflix got a crapload of classics in Instant Play, but I am mostly in due to TV Shows
LOST, Dexter, The Office (US & UK...just got into it, it's weird seeing the OG british versions of Michael Scott, Dwight and the rest of the crew), and lots of good documentaries.

Netflix got a crapload of classics in Instant Play, but I am mostly in due to TV Shows
LOST, Dexter, The Office (US & UK...just got into it, it's weird seeing the OG british versions of Michael Scott, Dwight and the rest of the crew), and lots of good documentaries.

Back
Top Bottom