The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Nujavez

formerly gatorad3
Supporter
Joined Dec 18, 2008
I know I'm super late but I watched first 5 episodes of Breaking Bad. it was... :smokin

Last edited:
Joined Feb 29, 2000
cool about the disney deal. they alreay put up the nightmare before christmas, dumbo, alice in wonderland, and pocohontas as well as other classic old school disney movies.

they put up like 5 air bud movies but not the original lol

rck2sactown

Banned
Joined Dec 30, 2005
I'm a grown *** man who lives on his own... The only thing I'm truly dependent on still is my cell plan (family plan FTW) and Netflix. Well my mom cancelled Netflix :frown: anyone wanna share their Netflix acct with me :D

Joined Apr 17, 2006
Ice T's Something From Nothing: The Art of Rap

It's basically interviews and freestyles.  You don't even have to watch it just listen.
Saw this the other day.. Caz was a fool throughout.. The god Rakim has to the craziest writing processes.. Immortal is dope with his as Ras Kass too.. Ice T gets a big up for this.. They don't discuss the pen and pad like they used to.

Joined Jul 20, 2012
Son I canceled my **** months ago and reopen it again and they still don't got season two of ultimate spiderman and Avengers. God now I remembered why I canceled it.

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Son I canceled my **** months ago and reopen it again and they still don't got season two of ultimate spiderman and Avengers. God now I remembered why I canceled it.
I don't think they have season 2 of Workaholics yet either. They'll be done with season 4 before we even get to stream 2. :smh:

sb

Joined Oct 22, 2012
they need to stream eastbound and down. i bought the 1st and 2nd season. need to watch 3rd and 4th.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now