The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

^you seen the first Ong Bak?
smokin.gif

Payback
yeah, the second one is my favorite tho

I recently watched Out of Sight with Clooney and Jennifer Lopez, directed by Steven Soderbergh. It was an excellent crime/heist movie, Clooney and Lopez were really great. I'm disappointed I never caught it until now.

I recently watched Out of Sight with Clooney and Jennifer Lopez, directed by Steven Soderbergh. It was an excellent crime/heist movie, Clooney and Lopez were really great. I'm disappointed I never caught it until now.
You didn't even talk about Lopez's *** dancing all through the movie. It was pretty solid though, Ving Rhames and Don Cheadle are in it too.

Just started watching White Collar and i'm in ******g love. Very underrated show, just got off a 6 hour binge of watching it during finals week :x

Just started watching White Collar and i'm in ******g love. Very underrated show, just got off a 6 hour binge of watching it during finals week :x

Yea, it's a pretty good show.

I was waiting for it to suck, but it just gets better and better.

Last edited:
Started White Collar. Didn't make it past 20 minutes of the 1st episode. Boooooring

Started White Collar. Didn't make it past 20 minutes of the 1st episode. Boooooring
LMFAO truuuu... smh those boring white people shows... idk how yall watch em... i need something interesting like breaking bad/heroes/lost

Watched Tales From The Hood the other night

Emotions ranged from: :rofl: :smokin :smh:

Only time I've seen David Alan Grier in a serious role

About to finish watching Transformers: Dark of the Moon this morning. Then I'm thinking I'll restart LOST.

About to finish watching Transformers: Dark of the Moon this morning. Then I'm thinking I'll restart LOST.

Lost had so much potential. I was into the first two seasons heavy. But then it just got to crazy. Too many story lines to keep up with etc.

Back
Top Bottom