The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I’ve been enjoying “Comedians in cars getting coffee”. I’d seen a few before when it was online. I find it kind of relaxing.
My watched the Chris episode. It wasn't as funny as expected. I hope the Steve Harvey one is funny, I love dude.

I never found Seinfield that funny though, tbh. I think it'd be a great show (for me) with another comedian host.

Just finished punisher...Official. finally a plot where the bad guy always wins. I'm tired of typical rescue-the-world marvel joints. I can't see a second season though. It's like the first season pretty much wrapped everything up lol.

Which is why a movie like "rampage" is a classic to me. Bruh had no boundaries. There was no typical outcome.

Is daredevil like punisher? Or more soft? I watched an episode last year but can't remember.

That "end of the f'n world" is official. I pulled the trigger because the episodes are short and people on a sponsored post said it was official, but weird af

It is weird af though but it's hilarious too lmao. I was dying when son started dating homegirl and she was telling him about her phone and he kept saying "...ok"

That bathroom scene with the old army dude though, wtf. That was WEIRD.

Reread that last sentence back to yourself and if you don't chuckle then I don't know what else to say

At that time swords and weed were huge in white america.

I think I might even have a ninja star in a box somewhere from when I was a teenager.

Not sure how recent this was added, but stumbled upon it last night.

upload_2018-1-15_15-11-4.jpeg

Watched the first two, Star Wars & Barbie. Pretty interesting. Got He-Man & G.I. Joe next.

That "end of the f'n world" is official. I pulled the trigger because the episodes are short and people on a sponsored post said it was official, but weird af

It is weird af though but it's hilarious too lmao.
I'm intrigued now lol. Definitely need something new to watch, since I'll be out at home after my wisdom teeth get removed today.

Not sure how recent this was added, but stumbled upon it last night.

upload_2018-1-15_15-11-4.jpeg

Watched the first two, Star Wars & Barbie. Pretty interesting. Got He-Man & G.I. Joe next.

Thanks, I was interested in this for He Man and GI Joe

Thanks, I was interested in this for He Man and GI Joe

Yeah the Star Wars was really cool. Showed rare gems that collectors hold in high regards, and the process of getting the toys made to meet Lucas' standards. Sucks he declined to be interviewed tho.

Barbie was the same regarding the process, but the creator was such a ***** :lol: .

Just finished Strangers (Korean drama).

Soooo good. One of the best crime/legal dramas I've seen. Highly recommend you guys check it out.

Currently watching Shot In The Dark, a good original series to break from the norm.

yea me and my girl watched a few episodes... check it out if you liked Nightcrawler
v1.bTsxMTE4OTQ3MztqOzE3NjM0OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA

i was like "ohhhh ****!!" when that dude was recording that stopped SUV on the freeway and it gets slammed into by another car

yea me and my girl watched a few episodes... check it out if you liked Nightcrawler

i was like "ohhhh ****!!" when that dude was recording that stopped SUV on the freeway and it gets slammed into by another car
Been meaning to watch this but falling down the list.

Now my wife has me watching “Anne with an E” - and I’m enjoying it.

I'm intrigued now lol. Definitely need something new to watch, since I'll be out at home after my wisdom teeth get removed today.
It's one of those shows that's so weird you can't stop watching

I felt the same about black mirror. It was good. Not GREAT. But so weird and different that I kept watching.

But this show is weird af. Like...really weird.

Gotta rematch that....It was official tho.

my guy Katts special is out?? Gotta peep ASAP. Idk what the temperature is for y’all with katt but son has classics specials under his belt and I always feel like he is capable of knocking the ball out the park.

Katt Williams joint was funny, not hilarious, but funny. had it's moments. maybe under an influence i'd feel differently but definitely wasn't disappointed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom