The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Dammit, taka. If you won’t love Aya, I will.
I kind of figured he wasn't that into her. Aya is a cutie for sure. Lol at him wanting to marry a girl hes only talking to. I know he's early 30s but still. I've only watched first ep of pt 5 so haven't seen if this mystery girl rejects him or not. Looking forward to seeing more new members though.

I kind of figured he wasn't that into her. Aya is a cutie for sure. Lol at him wanting to marry a girl hes only talking to. I know he's early 30s but still. I've only watched first ep of pt 5 so haven't seen if this mystery girl rejects him or not. Looking forward to seeing more new members though.

The girl seems nice but Aya is cuter. Aya is young and the other girl is young too, 24 I think. If you look at her ig and look on the show’s reddit, they talk about what guy Aya hangs with now. :sick::smh:

i had no idea this was coming back

watched like 10 minutes of first episode and i was lost

probably gonna rewatch season 2

Gotta watch that lil recap, all these shoes take 18 months to drop the next season and I be feelin' like a newborn calf

i had no idea this was coming back

watched like 10 minutes of first episode and i was lost

probably gonna rewatch season 2
I watched a bunch of the first season, but I didn't want to get so invested because a show of this caliber would get cancelled on network TV. I noticed a third season was released I was like man I might have to go back to it.

Just finished The Last Kingdom

Thyra :-(

Damn yo.

Alot of emotion in this series.

Brida and Alfred probably my favorite characters

Alfreds last convo to Uthred was what i was waiting for. Same as Alfred.

I hate Aleswith. She in The same category as Jenny from Forest Gump

My girl loves New Girl so I’m forced to watch it with her every once in a while. Zooey Deschanel and her character on there is so ****ing annoying. Can’t stand her pale ***.

My girl loves New Girl so I’m forced to watch it with her every once in a while. Zooey Deschanel and her character on there is so ****ing annoying. Can’t stand her pale ***.
it gets better when they start focusing more on the dudes and less on her problems..ended up being one of my fav shows

Also might watch Bird Box tonight. My co worker was saying it looks like A Quiet Place but sight instead of sound lol.

That Baki anime looks good.

Finished Terrace House. 8 episodes for each part isn’t enough. They announced this season will end by christmas.

Anybody got in this Bird Box yet?

5minutes in and had to pause it, put my pajamas on, lock up the house and get in bed......:nerd:

Currently watching A Quiet Bird Box Happening In A Place on Netflix.

Lowkey, Daredevil would run the fade on those creatures tho.

Last edited:
I will admit The Christmas Chronicles was quite entertaining. Kurt Russell obviously has fun with the role and Winston from New Girl is in it. Although a campy premise the Netflix production value does help. Give it a go with kids if you got some.

Back
Top Bottom