The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Man Kingdom is not the least bit interesting to me, I am zoning out and doing everything else but really caring what happens. I am 4 episodes in so just going to struggle through the remaining episodes.

I think it’s revealed ep 6 or 7.

Of course the only Asian guy on the show is barely in it. His power / ability looks crazy.

Yup.. sucks we didn’t get to see more of him

But yea they give it away in the day that wasn’t, which was 6 I think.. but they allude to it earlier when you see ya boy getting rid of the thing

Reading up online regarding the comic, apparently the Asian dude has monsters within him that he can release at will. They briefly show it in the bank scene.

Would be cool if the one that spoke to the dead could use any powers they had too.

Disappointed they didn’t do more with him up to the point I’ve watched.. and especially after seeing some of other powers he has in the comics

I just finished the days productive duties, it’s all relax from here.

I think I have 3episodes left of Troy:Fall of a City

-will start there first

Added- Am I the only one who thinks the Series is way nicer than the Brad Pitt Film?

Looked kinda cute towards the end. Good season, stupid *** decisions though.

Those crazy eyes made her look better. The weird way that little girl looked at her on the bus had me thinking the little girl was gonna fight her or something.

Weird seeing mary j. blige but her acting was pretty good.

How freakin strong is hazel? Guy was holding his own against luther.

Would be interesting if next season they’re
all kids again or they’re all kids except number five has his old man body

Really liked Russian Doll and sometimes it's cool to watch these 30 minute shows as they hit you with lots of info in a short time.

Any other good 30 min ep series on Netflix? Can be old or new. I also really like Santa Clarita Diet.

Really liked Russian Doll and sometimes it's cool to watch these 30 minute shows as they hit you with lots of info in a short time.

Any other good 30 min ep series on Netflix? Can be old or new. I also really like Santa Clarita Diet.
Atypical

This dude Luther/#1 is one of the most annoying characters I’ve watched in a while

Show is good so far but i hate shows where the tension is all because the characters won’t sit down and have a conversation.

This dude Luther/#1 is one of the most annoying characters I’ve watched in a while

Show is good so far but i hate shows where the tension is all because the characters won’t sit down and have a conversation.
Yeah he's an idiot and a bad team leader. :lol: Yeah all the internal conflict as a plot device was overdone.

Nah it worked. The whole group is dysfunctional and traumatized. They had a strict stepfather, a robot mother and the assistant was a talking monkey. On top of that, they all had weird *** powers. It makes sense that most of them would want to go far away from each other. #1 was the only one who really believed in his father's mission statement and he ended up paying for it.

Back
Top Bottom