The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Damn that is lame Friends From College got canned, kind of surprised considering the cast but maybe they wanted too much money... I was also disappointed when Everything Sucks got cancelled after one year.
That one hurt too.

Can't wait! Looking forward to seeing the new cast members develop.

I hope they show people at their jobs more. We need more footage other than some of them reaching for romances that we all know won’t even happen. People been wanting to see some of the cool friendships that usually get edited out.

I still gotta finish Kingdom. Besides that, nothing else interests me. Was scrolling through the netflix originals list and most of it is meh. Will find something on hulu or amazon.

Kingdom was solid, the cliffhanger pissed me off though. Now to finish "The Americans" and maybe start "Punisher" season 2.

The Ones Below (Decent, moreso Suspense), The Ritual (Pretty Good), Apostle (Really Good), Haunting of Hill House (Series, Super Good), Haunted (Series, Pretty Cool)

I might have seen some more but can't remember right now

Kingdom was cool. There were some really cool moment visually, but some of the dialog and comedic relief felt out of place.

I watched with english subtitles. I'm learning I can't do dubs, gotta force myself to read. The dub takes too much away from the performance for me.

I didn’t know until I watched a youtube vid that the creator of the umbrella academy comic is the lead singer of my chemical romance.

Back
Top Bottom