The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

On the S2e1 of Money Heist I dont see the hype of my friends saying its a friggin great show. It aint it so far smh.

Tokyo dumb af on this ep. Does it get better or should i stop

They started off in the middle of the directors murder case and Bosch watching someone getting killed with no back story. That's what I was referring to. The previous 2 seasons did not do that.

I feel you now. Season 5 had me confused with the timeline. I think I might have missed something early on. I'm on s5 ep8 and it has finally caught up.

I still dunno how to use the spoiler function smh.

I feel you now. Season 5 had me confused with the timeline. I think I might have missed something early on. I'm on s5 ep8 and it has finally caught up.

I still dunno how to use the spoiler function smh.
Yeah the very first episode starts off on like episode 6 lol.

They just never tell you "3 months earlier"

Finished Season 1 of “The Boys” on Amazon Prime. I really enjoyed it. Starlight though :evil:

Any other good recommendations on Amazon Content?

Well damn. That’s a lot lol! Which one would be a good transition from The Boys?
If you binging and want something short I'd say Hanna or Jack Ryan. Only one season of both out so far.

If you want la longer series theres 5 seasons of pure greatness in Bosch. Thats a real good detective show.

think it wouldn't be any surprise to anyone if I said I am very excited for Enter the Florpus

The Boys was an unexpected surprise. Interesting take given everything else out there. Definitely hyped to see what they do for S2.

Back
Top Bottom