The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

No one else watches workin moms? I love this show. really got me not wanting a 2nd kid
Haha...

I'm forever thankful that my little one will always have someone they can call a friend. And I'm beyond thankful that I was able to get 1 boy and 1 girl. But man...If the boy came first, I might not have tried again.

Not a streaming platform exclusive, but i've been watching Holy Moley on Hulu. Rob Riggle Is absolutely hillarious on there. Entertaining too like a tamer wipeout
Damn, was hoping it was a sitcom. But I got nothing else to watch either, so I just put it on.

Finished it yesterday. Liked it. There was a lot of storylines going on. Should've been 10 eps to spread it out or lose one of the storylines. It was like a mystery detective show mixed with narnia and nice *******. They made having sex with fairy women look fun. orlando bloom's character was a little too gruff and brooding. cara's acting was aight, her right boob was looking scrumptious. Fun fact, the original actress who played dany in the game of thrones pilot then quit is in this show.

Thanks, I'll check it out next as soon as I finish Money Heist. I kinda figured it was a bit better than the reviews. All these wanna be critics are always knocking these new shows. I was gonna check it out regardless as I'm partial to fantasy/sci-fi, but you just bumped it up on my list. Would you say there could be more seasons, or is it more of a limited series? :lol: @ the right boob, I'm just gonna assume the left wasn't shown...

Thanks, I'll check it out next as soon as I finish Money Heist. I kinda figured it was a bit better than the reviews. All these wanna be critics are always knocking these new shows. I was gonna check it out regardless as I'm partial to fantasy/sci-fi, but you just bumped it up on my list. Would you say there could be more seasons, or is it more of a limited series? :lol: @ the right boob, I'm just gonna assume the left wasn't shown...
Like a lot of women, her boobs aren't perfectly symmetrical. Right one looks juicier and more plump and the left looks good but smaller. I hope there's a second season but show looks expensive and dunno how many are gonna be into a show mostly about fae. Season wrapped up a lot of stuff and set up some new things if the show continues.

I butchered her name but yeah she's gorgeous. That face/height/boobs/accent combo. The random subtle humor on this show is great.

Oh and Janet :blush:

So season 2 of Mindhunter is 100000x better then season 1 so far.

Until the last episode of S1 they nothing going as far as character development that I cared for.

Still can't name 1 character lol

Bruh they pulled up to the Randy macho man savage airport and Jason yelled "Duval" then the people yelled it back to him, then they leave in a lifted pickup taxi. The Florida jokes are gold.

Jack Ryan S2 OUT!

4FrT.gif

Gotta give props to Besoz again, fam did not spare a dollar for the budget of Carnival Row.

S1 looking as good as anything Game of Thrones ever produced.

Story wise there's some interesting things here. Hasnt hooked me yet. Got an old world meets British Victorian era feel to it.

Got Prime to see The Boys. Binged Jack Ryan, ran through seasons 1 and 2 of Sneaky Pete. Now I have fallen into a George Carlin vortex.

Just finished that Aziz Ansari stand up. Chuckled a couple times. Wouldn't recommend unless you're really into him.

Got Prime to see The Boys. Binged Jack Ryan, ran through seasons 1 and 2 of Sneaky Pete. Now I have fallen into a George Carlin vortex.
After you come up for air dive back in with Bosch and Goliath :pimp:

Just finished that Aziz Ansari stand up. Chuckled a couple times. Wouldn't recommend unless you're really into him.
Couldn't finish it like 10 min in.

Didnt help with how Spike Jonze chose to film it.

Never found dude funny but I read in the Chappelle thread Dave was rubbing off on Aziz so I gave it a shot.

About to catch up on all these Bill Burr specials i haven't seen.

Couldn't finish it like 10 min in.

Didnt help with how Spike Jonze chose to film it.

Never found dude funny but I read in the Chappelle thread Dave was rubbing off on Aziz so I gave it a shot.

About to catch up on all these Bill Burr specials i haven't seen.

I had no intention of watching this until I read that Chappelle influence hot take. Dude just isn't that funny and his voice is the worst.

Yeah ehh on Aziz standup. Master of none however is great. Since it's based on dating though, that's def over. Put on carnival row, haven't really gotten into it.

Back
Top Bottom