The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Joined Dec 25, 2003
Did the whole series drop today?

Kind of want to get an episode off at work right now.:lol:

EDIT: Five mins in and the camerawork is :pimp:

Last edited:
Joined Apr 2, 2007
Yoooooo this a spoiler for the Wu series

Yoooo I didn’t know Ghost and Rae were enemies once. They tried killing each other :lol:

Get on that WuTang Saga series on Hulu ASAP.

Dave East is playing Method Man :lol:

Mad respect for Ghost for being their for those siblings b.

Joined Sep 3, 2014
Finished Glow S3 the other day. Great 3rd season. Surprised at the amount of nudity this season. Not that it's not welcome, but compared to S1 and S2 this was a huge leap. Didn't care much all for the LGBT angle. Felt like 2 different competing narratives.

Joined Oct 14, 2015
I had heard that Ghost and Rae had beef on some projects **** but I wasn't expecting that intro. Also shouts to Big ***** LOL

enlightenedespot

Supporter
Joined Dec 11, 2007
Finished 3 seasons of Queen of the South. We don't got the 4th season yet. Good show.

I caught some Guy Ritchie classics yesterday. Snatch and Lock Stock.

Rocknrolla, another Guy Ritchie joint, was recommended and it was pretty damn good. Exactly like Lock Stock but set in 2008 with an ensemble cast. Gerard Butler, Idris Elba, Mark Strong, Tom Hardy, Thandie Newton etc... Pretty dope film.

Caught Trading Places too.

Joined Nov 5, 2012
I never got around to finishing The Office, so I decided to rewatch starting from Season 1 a month ago

What happened during season 7?? The show fell all the way off so far, I'm 5 episodes in. It's like they completely changed the writers

Does it get better?

Joined May 15, 2003
Looks like the new season of Peaky Blinders is coming to Netflix Oct 4th.

Rocknrolla, another Guy Ritchie joint, was recommended and it was pretty damn good. Exactly like Lock Stock but set in 2008 with an ensemble cast. Gerard Butler, Idris Elba, Mark Strong, Tom Hardy, Thandie Newton etc... Pretty dope film.
Didn't know all of those were on Netflix

Joined Jan 17, 2005
Finished 3 seasons of Queen of the South. We don't got the 4th season yet. Good show.

Caught Trading Places too.
I made a thread for it..would like to get it going and any talks about it in there.

https://niketalk.com/threads/queen-of-the-south-vol-season-5-coming-soon.685490/

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
I never got around to finishing The Office, so I decided to rewatch starting from Season 1 a month ago

What happened during season 7?? The show fell all the way off so far, I'm 5 episodes in. It's like they completely changed the writers

Does it get better?
Nah but you're almost done so may as well. Plus the finale is great.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now