The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Really want to watch See and Mandolorian but last thing I need is another streaming service on top of what I already have. I'll definitely find alternate ways to watch them...

Really want to watch See and Mandolorian but last thing I need is another streaming service on top of what I already have. I'll definitely find alternate ways to watch them...

I’m on episode 3 right now and I must say it is fire. After two episodes I’m in. The pacing is really good.

You can watch it for free appletv is letting you watch the first 3 episodes free.

Netflix be having trash original movies, but a lot of their series are dope.
stranger things
The end of the fn world
Living with yourself is so damn awesome.
atypical
Midnight dinner<<< personally love that show. Very good.
Love
Lovesick
Pretty much all the BBC shows :lol:

:lol: Why were you confused? Seemed pretty clear cut to me

What did the moons phases have anything to do with the time travel? Why even bring that up, it had nothing to do with the movie the way it was, or wasn't, explained. Timelines didn't match at all.

The fact that she killed the people who caused this major catastrophic event in the future would mean that event never happened, which means that she wouldn't have needed to come back. Or are they assuming the generic viewer knows about different timelines being created?

What did the moons phases have anything to do with the time travel? Why even bring that up, it had nothing to do with the movie the way it was, or wasn't, explained. Timelines didn't match at all.
The moon stuff was bull **** :lol:

The scientist guy did try to link the two things together but in the future it just looks like fam made a time machine by technological means and via some breakthroughs.

The fact that she killed the people who caused this major catastrophic event in the future would mean that event never happened, which means that she wouldn't have needed to come back. Or are they assuming the generic viewer knows about different timelines being created?
That was the whole point. Assuming that this was her first and only try at it and she was successful that circular logic doesn't apply. She basically created an aborted timeline. In the original one where she's from scientist created the machine and the grandfather ****ed up his life his own way.

Once she succeeded a new timeline was created where some black chick went on a killing spree 10 years apart or however long it was and that terrorist attack never happened.

The time travel rules weren't fully explored though.

Clicked The King thinking it was a TV show. :lol:

It's honestly really good though. Probably Netflix's best original movie to date.

The King is cool. a lot of dialogue but i thought most scenes were engaging. the actor who was the king was great. 7/8

Last month i watched The Crown which was quite good, there were some boring episodes, but there were very good episodes too. that series made me google the whole royal family. lol

Binged Rhythm and Flow. Good show.

Ali Tomineek gave me like an unpolished Amine vibe.
Londyn B has the most star potential.

Show must have been popular as hell. Some of the contestants are getting like 150k likes per upload on their IG.

Binged Rhythm and Flow. Good show.

Ali Tomineek gave me like an unpolished Amine vibe.
Londyn B has the most star potential.

Show must have been popular as hell. Some of the contestants are getting like 150k likes per upload on their IG.

Netflix Headlined... Pretty much like going viral.

Plus, some of these people been working for a min,

Old max sx has a TED talk.
D smoke is related to someone famous
Flawless used to battle rap, smack knew him
etc..

Sextuplets 3/8 - Borderline unwatchable for me. Glad the run time wasn't long. Skip.

idk how people watched and enjoyed that movie, I knew it was going to be bad but that ish was SUPER trash
It might have been funnier around the time when them Scary Movie joints was poppin' but that joint was boo-boo

Big Mouth S3 is ****ing great.
I've rewatched the whole series a couple of times and it's always a wild enjoy it

F is for Family coming in 2020, I can't wait

Back
Top Bottom