The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Wait so Aaron Hernandez was gay in real life this whole time?

Thought he was straight. Im sure they attached him to some women while he was famous.

The gay serial killer is a real thing man :smh:
Yes don’t want to spoil the doc for you, but they said his girl was a beard. Son was most likely bisexual. The hyper masculine tough guy persona was a tool to mask his real identity.

Wait so Aaron Hernandez was gay in real life this whole time?

Thought he was straight. Im sure they attached him to some women while he was famous.

The gay serial killer is a real thing man :smh:

Cliff Notes
He was molested as a child by a male babysitter

Him & his HS QB basically grew up together and they would smoke weed before school then explore their sexuality together

No evidence that the killings were related to his sexuality

A reporter kind of threw **** at the wall and it stuck which is why there were reports about the killings being motivated by his sexuality

They go into all of this stuff deeper in the doc. It was a fascinating watch.

Will watch.

I wasnt trying to connect his sexuality to his killings but it just dawned on me how many serial killers who have been gay that have been popularized via tv series.

The sexuality/sexual preference stuff is probably the most interesting part of the doc.

That and the way he adjusted to prison so seamlessly. The correction officers were baffled at how he went from living in a mansion to living in a cell without even a blink of an eye.

He really said he was in training camp

That and the way he adjusted to prison so seamlessly. The correction officers were baffled at how he went from living in a mansion to living in a cell without even a blink of an eye.

He really said he was in training camp
Yeah. There was definitely something really off about him. You could tell by all the phone convos when he was locked up.

Really complex situation with him between the sexuality, CTE, etc.

Not going to use any of that as an excuse for what he did, but I definitely don't think things are particularly cut and dry with him.

I'm still on ep 3, but the doc is doing an excellent job of painting his world around him (pre-NCAA) as messy AF, especially his relationship with his mom. Can only imagine how many households have and are still dealing with situations like that.

Still a little surprised people are so interested in aaron hernandez. Don't care about hearing his story in jail.

Anyway, Haji is pretty good so far. Like stuff with Yakuza.

AH Doc was good. Didn’t really keep up when the case was going on so learned a lot of different things about his cases.

Giri/Haji was short, but good.

Anyone watch Haunting of Hill House? I thought i was in for a budget version of house on haunted hill but this show is actually really good. The variation of life paths of the siblings and how they all have to assemble..joint is like a horror version of umbrella academy

Anyone watch Haunting of Hill House? I thought i was in for a budget version of house on haunted hill but this show is actually really good. The variation of life paths of the siblings and how they all have to assemble..joint is like a horror version of umbrella academy

Yeah.

NT has been on this.

Might even have it's own thread.

Back
Top Bottom