The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I highly recommend you don't waste your time watching that new Will Ferrell/Rachel McAdams movie. I'm a Ferrell stan - well at least I was when he was releasing hit after hit - but this movie was not funny at all.
I didn't have high hopes for the movie based off the fact I didn't hear much about it. For it to be a Netflix exclusive it was real quite. I haven't watched a new movie by Ferrell since before Sherlock Holmes.
If I don’t know anything else there is one thing I know, that New Intro for DARK is fulames
DAMN IT, I need to rewatch season 1 and watch season 2. Trying to plan out my long weekend, Wed - Mon I have off. Bar and freezer stocked.

The Twilight Zone
ZeroZeroZero
Search Party
Twilight Zone is my ****, be having that on heavy rotation either as background noise or just to zone out on some weird ****. I have the box sets that an extra GF of mine got me, then watch the marathons on every holiday weekend.
Netflix, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime, Hulu. Pretty much everything.
Mandalorian (Disney+) is straight, well done, moves fast, and not really kid focused. It's Disney so no swearing, Clone Wars is good also.
The Order (Netflix) kind of like a college version of Vampire Diaries
Queen Sono (Netflix) really enjoyed it.

Twilight Zone is my ****, be having that on heavy rotation either as background noise or just to zone out on some weird ****. I have the box sets that an extra GF of mine got me, then watch the marathons on every holiday weekend.
S2 of the new Twilight Zone series is pretty good.

Binged it the other day.

Mandalorian (Disney+) is straight, well done, moves fast, and not really kid focused. It's Disney so no swearing, Clone Wars is good also.
The Order (Netflix) kind of like a college version of Vampire Diaries
Queen Sono (Netflix) really enjoyed it.
i second Mandalorian. I'm not even a star wars geek but i enjoyed the show. And gina carano is nice to look at. Wild dude from Narco's was the voice of Mandalorian. DIdnt realize until the show was over. Love that dude

Four episodes into Ozarks. Like it, has potential

Watched almost done with Mayans M.C (4 episodes left in season 2). **** just as brazy as the last few seasons of SOA. It is basically a soap opera targeted to men. :lol:

Don't know if everyone watch or watched out the new season of Dark.

Holy **** man... if you were able to follow along... wow.

One of the best shows I've watched, but it's a complete mindbend.

That's how you close out a show.

I thought they were going to mess it up and either get lost in the sauce like Lost did or completely blow the final season like Game of Thrones.

I recently finished season 1 and 2 like April/May and didn't go back and do a rewatch but it would help those that do.

Really like this show and will rewatch it a couple of times. Towards the last few episodes when they start closing up all of the loops and you start seeing why this was done or that was done it's crazy.

Liked Jonas and Martha's story too.

Don't know if everyone watch or watched out the new season of Dark.

Holy **** man... if you were able to follow along... wow.

One of the best shows I've watched, but it's a complete mindbend.

That's how you close out a show.

I thought they were going to mess it up and either get lost in the sauce like Lost did or completely blow the final season like Game of Thrones.

I recently finished season 1 and 2 like April/May and didn't go back and do a rewatch but it would help those that do.

Really like this show and will rewatch it a couple of times. Towards the last few episodes when they start closing up all of the loops and you start seeing why this was done or that was done it's crazy.

Liked Jonas and Martha's story too.
I tried all weekend to watch, and never could get it in. I kept falling asleep.

I tried all weekend to watch, and never could get it in. I kept falling asleep.

Masterpiece...

It's crazy how different people interpret things :lol:

The first season is starting to like explain things and then it goes full mindbend mode.

Judging from how it doesn't hold your interest I don't think you would enjoy this show then.

Masterpiece is how I view it.

Breaking Bad has been probably my top show and was hoping GoT would join it in the discussion.

Although Dark is only 3 seasons man it's unlike anything I've watched or experienced before.

I would put Dark ahead of Breaking Bad now because Breaking Bad had something that always bothered me... Hank not turning a blind eye to help Walt when he found out or talking to him first even though Walt paid for his damn recovery... and that Beatch snitch Jesse.

What's even crazy is since nobody was talking about Dark on NT I started looking for answers to some stuff and found things on Reddit about it.

It totally blows my mind how some people can decipher things or notice things that you don't and then when they show/explain it I'm like holy crap.

I don't think I've seen a show get that much universal praise on Reddit like Dark has, but with just a few nitpicks here and there mostly everyone loved it and how they went about handling it.

I can't wait to rewatch it and see all the things I missed and knowing what I know now compared to before.

It's definitely not a show for everyone and some may think it's the worst show ever created while others think it's the best :lol: guess that's just life.

I got Dark Season1 really easy.
I didn’t watch Season2 until last month/this month.
I’ll get Season3 in pretty soon, it just hasn’t been TV time when I’m down to watch.

I was 4 episodes into this last season of Dark and I had to turn it off. I have absolutely no idea what is going on at this point. I had enough trouble remembering who is who and from what year.... now they added different earths? I need to go back and watch everything from the beginning again. I just don’t really feel like doing that right now.

I was 4 episodes into this last season of Dark and I had to turn it off. I have absolutely no idea what is going on at this point. I had enough trouble remembering who is who and from what year.... now they added different earths? I need to go back and watch everything from the beginning again. I just don’t really feel like doing that right now.

I turned on season 3 and 10 minutes in turned it off.
May just rewatch it all TOGETHER like you.

Show is great, but is easily the most confusing show of all time.

got get a good nights sleep before i start watchin this

I watched the first season of Dark when it premiered but never watched 2 cause I didn’t have the brain power at the time, now that 3 is out and it’s done I’m thinking of going back but I need to find a YT video recapping S1 as if I’m a 5 year old. Not starting all the way from the beginning.

Glad to see people recommending Dark, because that's exactly what I came in here to do.

Just finished all three seasons in a handful of days. Holy ****. 10/10. Cohesive as ****, amazing writing. Probably the best sci-fi series I've watched.

I watched the first season of Dark when it premiered but never watched 2 cause I didn’t have the brain power at the time, now that 3 is out and it’s done I’m thinking of going back but I need to find a YT video recapping S1 as if I’m a 5 year old. Not starting all the way from the beginning.

At the beginning of season 2 there should be a recap IIRC.

i second Mandalorian. I'm not even a star wars geek but i enjoyed the show. And gina carano is nice to look at. Wild dude from Narco's was the voice of Mandalorian. DIdnt realize until the show was over. Love that dude
Crazy Prince Oberyn Martell out here saving the galaxy one episode at a time. LOL.
Glad to see people recommending Dark, because that's exactly what I came in here to do.

Just finished all three seasons in a handful of days. Holy ****. 10/10. Cohesive as ****, amazing writing. Probably the best sci-fi series I've watched.
Whoa getting nervous with statements like that. Best sci-fi series you watched.

I turned on season 3 and 10 minutes in turned it off.
May just rewatch it all TOGETHER like you.

Show is great, but is easily the most confusing show of all time.

got get a good nights sleep before i start watchin this

Did a rewatch of season 1 and 2 over the weekend and started season 3 now 4 times I'm so f'n confused.

About midway through Marcella season 2. So much going on. SMH at that woman knowing her boyfriend kidnapped and repeatedly raped an 11 year old boy but still loves him and was carrying his baby.

Back
Top Bottom