The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Joined Sep 10, 2011
Never seen the Kingdom show with Zombies and when I said samurais, I was referring to this ad

AAAABc4SLf68wQMDMRmmOoppxnumgqPI_8yp3DqDLZtg9qIIfCUdnhzuxl8ALoQlu-CnMj5l4baHgaT_1HxLeu2OrT06tS...jpg

Looked like a show that had to do with samurais to me. Did the Asian fam in here get offended? I'm actually half Asian and wasn't trying to offend anyone.
just sayin the shows based in korea. you should peep it! dope show.

you good man

:nthat:

Joined May 1, 2011
just sayin the shows based in korea. you should peep it! dope show.

you good man

:nthat:
I tried, to be honest. Thought I'd watch with my son but decided to push it back and focus on some other shows. I hate watching 6-8 shows at a time.

About to finally watch the last episode of ZeroZeroZero. Just waiting for my wife to leave for her daily walk with the dog so I can watch in peace

Joined May 15, 2003
Watching The People vs OJ Simpson for the 3rd time. Such a great series
I've always heard good things, but never watched. Might put it on my list.

This review says the old guard is the best action film ever for Netflix

I was wondering if it was any good

Joined May 1, 2011
That OJ show is must see. I lived that drama. Lived a mile a way and I use to just get high and watch the court drama each day. If you like the 30 for 30, you’ll love that show.

Joined Apr 23, 2014
These aren't shows like Dark though...

Sort of like comedy, slapstick stuff or romance, but wifey gotta get her viewing on too.

End of the F**king World (Like this a lot, was very good)
Sex Education (show is okay too, has a lot of LQGBT things but show is okay)
How to sell drugs (show is okay too and I believe was only 1 season)
I'm not okay with this (like a girl has superpowers or something and doesn't know how to deal with it, only 1 season also)
If you like End of the F’ing World, I bet you will like, How to Sell Drugs Online.

putting in work

Supporter
Joined Nov 10, 2007
If you like End of the F’ing World, I bet you will like, How to Sell Drugs Online.

Yeah I mentioned that in my post.

I think it was only 1 season. I saw it and it was good but so far I still like End of the F world more though.

I digged the crazy chick and her attitude in end of the world for some reason :lol:

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Will watch The Floor Is Lava later. Looks fun.

Tried to watch a few days ago but kept getting an error saying the show isn’t available. I get that error way too much.

Joined Nov 17, 2000
Might not be the right place to ask but anyone know if I can run a RUKU on a mobile hotspot or does it require wi-fi?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now