The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Scary. There's been a few good shows and movies that touch on psychopathic children and parents becoming aware of that.

It's surreal. One hand you want to protect your child and on the other you cant even reconcile what they did but next you know you're trying to navigate and manage their murders.

Also there's something offputting about this actress to me. Her look for one. She looks like two other now older actresses in one.

Been watching 13 Reasons Why (just finished season 2) and it definitely makes me wonder how many parents out there are that clueless about what's really going on in their kids' lives.

haunting-of-bly-manor-premiere-date.jpg

9 October

Yea im halfway through Britannia. I like it. My only complaint is all the Celts and Romans talking to each other upon first contact. Atleast in Vikings, characters would spend months in different regions before learning the language. Not a big deal at all tho.

Yeah, I'm like why they all speaking the same language. Weird but easier that way.

The redhead is fire and the blonde the king got prisoner.

I feel they sacrificed grounded reality for the sake of telling the story.

I mean not only are they all speaking the same language but they all have the same accents. Aside from the Druids who at times speak in tongues or chant magic spells.

I still appreciate the passion of the christ being spoken in aramaic. Must've been a pain for the actors to learn their lines.

Will watch The Lie off the strength of Merielle Enos alone. The job she did on The Killing made me love her. I couldn’t stand seeing her next to Pitt in World War Z, it then I saw The Killing. That show was some fire. Pure fire.

Scary. There's been a few good shows and movies that touch on psychopathic children and parents becoming aware of that.

It's surreal. One hand you want to protect your child and on the other you cant even reconcile what they did but next you know you're trying to navigate and manage their murders.

Also there's something offputting about this actress to me. Her look for one. She looks like two other now older actresses in one.

I struggle with it too. On one hand my gut says I’d help clean up but then I feel like I’d ruin my kids life even more.

the actress did help hammer that theme though. She was off

Season 2 should of been out already ... don’t know how much covid slowed production
Concur but totally fine with them taking there time and doing it right. Still trying to get through so many shows on the different platforms.
Hubie Halloween came out today, ngl this looks campy as hell but I'll be watching to get in the Halloween spirit lol.

I see Adam Sandler in a movie.
200 (1).gif

I am forever good on his movies.

I still appreciate the passion of the christ being spoken in aramaic. Must've been a pain for the actors to learn their lines.
Like dudes having to learn Klingon for Star Trek, and you know some dude is onset you put the emphasis on the wrong vowel.
59dacf18255ac901ccdfcedf9f2b9eba.gif

****ing hate spooky dolls since my mom copped me a MyBuddy a week after I saw Child’s Play. That godforsaken movie!

Gonna try to get an episode in before the sun comes up.
SleepyScentedGaur-small.gif

DAMN mom's is a savage.

Y'all aint got no love for Sandler?!? JK I watched Hubie Halloween the other night and while it was really corny it also had lots of easter eggs from his previous films, several cameos and was an entertaining movie. It also has a feel good quality to it, if you go in with low expectations I think you'll enjoy it. 4.5/8

aye is that Adam Sandler movie good for kids? trying to watch a halloween movie with my kiddos (7 & 3 years old) tonight.....

aye is that Adam Sandler movie good for kids? trying to watch a halloween movie with my kiddos (7 & 3 years old) tonight.....

No. It's rated PG-13 and while I don't recall it being overly explicit in any way other than Hubie's mom's shirts, the kids will definitely lose interest and most of it will go over their heads. My kids are 9 and 6 and I won't be showing it to them. I understand the struggle of trying to find holiday movies that the whole family will enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom