The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Show is gripping.
We don’t know any of the faces but the Story is well done.
Starting the 3rd episode now and everybody is hiding something.
Everybody is in on this thing.
It’s a pretty thrilling ride so far.....

Started that show last year. Keep forgetting to finish it.

Show is gripping.
We don’t know any of the faces but the Story is well done.
Starting the 3rd episode now and everybody is hiding something.
Everybody is in on this thing.
It’s a pretty thrilling ride so far.....

thanks for the suggestion.

takes me back to my trip but they must have CGI’d to make it clear skies 😂

To anybody who hasn’t seen the new Borat film, very few laughs, it’s horrible to be honest. If not for Rudy Giuliani completely ruining his career in it, it would certainly flop. Once news of Rudy goes viral, streams are going to soar.
What an idiot.

To anybody who hasn’t seen the new Borat film, very few laughs, it’s horrible to be honest. If not for Rudy Giuliani completely ruining his career in it, it would certainly flop. Once news of Rudy goes viral, streams are going to soar.
What an idiot.

Never seen the OG, any Ali G, or his dictator movies.

Seems like one step above youtube prank videos.

I mean if you've seen his past movies in this lane they're all the same.

Wild scandalous hijinks you'd think could never be taken serious, some crazy gay humor scene where a fight breaks out, and throughout some mocking commentary about the country, current administration, Americans as individuals, etc. The satire is heavy.

Nothing dramatically different.

Last edited:
I mean if you've seen his past movies in this lane they're all the same.

Wild scandalous hijinks you'd think could never be taken serious, some crazy gay humor scene where a fight breaks out, and throughout some mocking commentary about the country, current administration, Americans as individuals, etc. The satire is heavy.

Nothing dramatically different.

Nothing to do with your post but just about DS since youre the only one I think watched it besides me. :lol:

SPOILERS for S3 if anyone is watching Designated Survivor.

Netflix ****ed this up man. The cursing and vulgarity was just not needed, and thats just cause S1 and 2 didnt have any obviously cause it was ABC’s show. Losing Lyor, Mike, Chuck and Kendra were trash. The new CoS story with his wife were awful and Wells even though I didnt like her had a weird and anticlimatic death. Such a badass and then she dies THAT way. They def went the more political way with the campaign and no more “problems” to overcome. A formula used every episode in the previous seasons. Meh, S2 was the best. Wish ABC kept it.

2 episodes away from finishing all 3 seasons of Designated Survivor in about a week. Really enjoyed it.

I wanna go down on one knee and propose to Emily.

I watched that show religiously when it was on ABC. When it ended, I was really bummed. I'll have to find the last season, hopefully on Google as I don't have Netflix and I want to see how it ends.

Netflix is trying to be the high bidder for No Time To Die. They want to be the streaming service for the new Bond movie since it seems like waiting for Theaters to be back to normal is not going to be anytime soon. Newsflash, theaters are really dead now. Only the small town boutique theaters can survive this. The big megaplex places are cooked. I won't go back into one until there is a vaccine that is stable and without side effects. I'd rather watch at home and pay halfway decent money to do so.

1603559451218.jpeg

Not as bad I thought going in. Not good tho :lol:

Netflix is trying to be the high bidder for No Time To Die. They want to be the streaming service for the new Bond movie since it seems like waiting for Theaters to be back to normal is not going to be anytime soon. Newsflash, theaters are really dead now. Only the small town boutique theaters can survive this. The big megaplex places are cooked. I won't go back into one until there is a vaccine that is stable and without side effects. I'd rather watch at home and pay halfway decent money to do so.

They're fine in other countries.

Theaters bring in too much money to be dead

And small town theaters are worse. The movie industry would prop up AMC and Cinemark because they need them. Companies like Warner and Disney are having bad years because of the movie industry.

It's just like the airline or car industry, too much **** is dependent on the movie industry for it to be dead. It brings in trillions.

Borat was trash. I turned it off after 5 minutes.

regal cinemas has ceased operations in Los Angeles. Tenet can only hold out for so long. I love movie watching but **** that, theatres were sus before with their hygiene.

Been binging Star Trek: Discovery.

So damn good.

Did not expect to see certain things in a Star Trek show though. Guess they can be a little more edgy behind the cbs all access paywall. Cursing, showing klingon boobs, an alien baby's decapitated head. Can't remember if I've ever seen a cut off baby's head in a show before. Really surprised me.

Nothing to do with your post but just about DS since youre the only one I think watched it besides me. :lol:

SPOILERS for S3 if anyone is watching Designated Survivor.

Netflix ****ed this up man. The cursing and vulgarity was just not needed, and thats just cause S1 and 2 didnt have any obviously cause it was ABC’s show. Losing Lyor, Mike, Chuck and Kendra were trash. The new CoS story with his wife were awful and Wells even though I didnt like her had a weird and anticlimatic death. Such a badass and then she dies THAT way. They def went the more political way with the campaign and no more “problems” to overcome. A formula used every episode in the previous seasons. Meh, S2 was the best. Wish ABC kept it.
The president having a trans sibling in law is still one of the more left field wild things they sprang on us.

It definitely was different.

And I agree the changes were not subtle cuz even from s1 to s2 they dropped some storylines but s3 did it and some of the token stuff was unfocused.

The president having a trans sibling in law is still one of the more left field wild things they sprang on us.

It definitely was different.

And I agree the changes were not subtle cuz even from s1 to s2 they dropped some storylines but s3 did it and some of the token stuff was unfocused.

You know why that did that lol. Her story wasnt bad honestly, but yes very random.

Honestly the vulgarity threw me off the most for some reason, if it was like this from the jump then obviously it would feel normal. The vulgarity just idk. Rubbed me the wrong way. :lol:

Strongly disagree
Yea I have to double down.
Was dead at work today because we had a Truck or Treat so I watched it again, and I was in a much better mood. I just wasn’t feeling it. Lastnight I was kind of tired but I legit didn’t laugh once until the daddy daughter dance where she popped her Bush out, so like 30+ minutes into the Film 😂

I liked the CellPhone scene.
The 2guys that let him spend the night.
And the DaddyDaughter, can’t recall any other funny spots. Love me some SBC though.
I still watch my AliG DVDs when I’m on the road.
**** never gets old.

Back
Top Bottom