The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Damn Mindhunter was a masterpiece man !!! Definitely 10/10 for me . Now I’m looking for anothrr show like mindhunter

You might like Prodigal son on Fox/Hulu. No where near as good as Mindhunter but it deals with similar antagonists.

An NYPD consultant catches serial killers with the help of his incarcerated serial killer father.

You might like Prodigal son on Fox/Hulu. No where near as good as Mindhunter but it deals with similar antagonists.

An NYPD consultant catches serial killers with the help of his incarcerated serial killer father.

appreciated it ! Will check it out after I finish “the Fall” on prime it’s more or less like mindhunter

Gommorah the movie from like 08 was fire! It’s kinda wild, but some of my favorite movies are Sin Nombre, Y Tu Mama Tambien, City of Gods & Gomorrah.

I get a lot out of those for some weird reason. To the point, where I don’t even need the subs. A lot of truly good foreign films in the past decade.

Damn Mindhunter was a masterpiece man !!! Definitely 10/10 for me . Now I’m looking for anothrr show like mindhunter
Nothing else really like it.

Hannibal does have an FBI agent that does get in the mind of a few serial killers though and its a great series.

The Following is a lesser show that was on Fox that was about serial killers and a cult of killers.

The Following is a GREAT show. Wish it would've gotten more seasons.

I have a deep rooted hate for Kevin Bacon after his portrayal in the movie Sleepers but he redeemed himself a bit.

Cults also fascinate me and I think Fox did a great job with tackling that subject matter.

Nothing else really like it.

Hannibal does have an FBI agent that does get in the mind of a few serial killers though and its a great series.

The Following is a lesser show that was on Fox that was about serial killers and a cult of killers.

I stopped watching Hannibal at season 3 , it got a bit annoying once they got to Italy .
And I love the Following , wish we would’ve gotten one more season to wrap this up .

Has anyone else seen The Next Three Days? Had me on the edge of my seat, one of those enjoyable bad movies!

This popped up on my suggestions a few days ago on my suggesstions as well and I added 'My List' but have been hesitant to watch due to length. If you're co-signing it, it's worth the watch :lol: :nthat:

B Bruce Banner I co-sign this recommendation. I watched all of Season 1 and it was alright for a network cable show and as Nouss Nouss pointed out, similar MO to Mindhunter. I am probably going to wait for S2 (at least the first half) to finish so I can binge but will definitely be watching. Someone else might be able to comment if S2 is on par with S1.

It popped up as a suggestion, I hit play, the rest was history! Enjoyable 2 hours. It seems as if it did come out in the theatres to mixed reviews.

What are some good bad movies that this generation lives by?

What is this generation's Armageddon?

images.jpeg.jpg

Man this movie is so good imo.

Im not sure what happened to it.

It had no promotion and I don't think its ever been available for streaming.

Something tells me Norton has something to do with it lol.

Sat through Night Stalker late last night. Never read up on this one, so I had to see how it ended. It stayed with me all day.

Dope as movie and concept to me.

Love me some Amy Bae. Jake's one of my favs.

The story within the story is wild.
When you get a chance, you think you could compile a list of films like this on Netflix you'd recommend?

Meaning films that seem to go under the radar. I'm no buff by any means but I swear it's crazy I never heard of this with all the big names here

Back
Top Bottom