The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Caught Malcolm & Marie, I see what they were trying to do with this movie but honestly it was exhausting watching those two go at each other for the entire film. Zendaya is still bae though.

I turned this movie on because it’s at number one. Trash! It hooks you with a fresh premise but soon falls flat on its face. The most interesting character is left behind, do not waste your time.
7470C0F0-2B38-4497-8833-4B5558FA7766.jpeg
23BFD662-3864-4AAA-90F2-D9FEC4FF2035.png

The Invisible Guest 6.8/8

Watched last night, great twist at the end. Be prepared to follow along with subtitles as its in Spanish.
This joint was :pimp: These Netflix psychological thrillers have me questioning my morals, how I move and damn near everyone I interact with :lol:

Man wtf?
Why is Behind her Eyes creeping me TF out?
I just fell aslee watching this ****, woke up with a damn night terror.
Woke up to the start of episode two, actually read the info for episode two, then watched the 1minute Series teaser, and now I’m even more shook.
Wtf is going on here?

Man wtf?
Why is Behind her Eyes creeping me TF out?
I just fell aslee watching this ****, woke up with a damn night terror.
Woke up to the start of episode two, actually read the info for episode two, then watched the 1minute Series teaser, and now I’m even more shook.
Wtf is going on here?
I gotta turn to something light real quick, not sure what the hell it is about this show.
I mean, what kind of Trailer is this?

I’m not a great sleeper so one night I thought “Lemme just throw this on” but unfortunately I was in and out after episode 1 kind of like you :lol: . My stream might have ran through the entire series and I can’t eem tell you what it is as about. Didn’t get night terrors like some other films I’ve watched, though

Started Behind Her Eyes last night, three episodes in. I'm into it, but need to see more out of the story by now.

Behind Her Eyes

I can’t figure out why this ***** is so nice to David.
She is legit fire bad and a nice pale lovely, so sweet.
Why is she keeping this Man’s secrets?

Yo, you mofos better fallback talking about Eve Hewson aka Nurse Elkins bae aka I hope I run into her in Brooklyn with coke in my pocket and ask her if she wanna have fun like Nurse Elkins. Watched The Knick when it aired and claimed her.

Also her sister Jordan is fire as well and would drink their mother up like some nice Jameson.

468345C3-BA79-47B3-B0FD-0F47808225E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone watch The United States Versus Billie Holiday on Hulu?

Nomadland on Hulu's really good

Back
Top Bottom