The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

This show just lost some authenticity points by depicting an actual underground railroad but I think this is based on a novel with elements of fiction.

The Doctor on Underground Railroad really wrote this variant Anthony Davis a prescription for a book to read. We need to start doing this with Trump supporters.

Last edited:
This show just lost some authenticity points by depicting an actual underground railroad but I think this is based on a novel with elements of fiction.
Oh I thought you knew.

I just saw an interview with the main actress and I was also made aware this is a fictional take where the underground railroad is an actual underground railroad :lol:

I haven't watched yet so I haven't even begun to imagine how that works. Cuz really whats stopping escaped slaves from taking the train all the way to Canada or Mexico? :lol:

I can't believe Son of Sam was 24 when he committed those. When I was younger I swear I thought dude was 40+.

The 70's had folks in their 20's looking hella old.
Y’all really think it was one dude and not a group?

Y’all really think it was one dude and not a group?

I never knew about the multiple shooters theory. Only watched one episode so far and they've only focused on the crimes. For some reason I thought he killed more people too.

I'll finish it and give an opinion.

Oh I thought you knew.

I just saw an interview with the main actress and I was also made aware this is a fictional take where the underground railroad is an actual underground railroad :lol:

I haven't watched yet so I haven't even begun to imagine how that works. Cuz really whats stopping escaped slaves from taking the train all the way to Canada or Mexico? :lol:

Lol I had no idea what the show was about prior to watching this. Wtf is this mess?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They got skyscrapers and elevators in the 1800s.

I never knew about the multiple shooters theory. Only watched one episode so far and they've only focused on the crimes. For some reason I thought he killed more people too.

I'll finish it and give an opinion.
Ohhh my bad :lol: The remaining episodes were good too IMO. Interested to hear what you think about the theories/possibilities presented

Love Death and Robots season 2 :smh::smh::smh:

I guess the first episode was sorta entertaining. Episode 3 was the best. Wish that world and story were expanded upon a bit. A few throwaway episodes in season 1 were okay because there were 18 of them. Only 8 stories in season 2 and two or three feel like afterthoughts.

This series has mostly lost its balls when it comes to content. Maybe if they do another season, it'll be PG-13 so nobody gets offended.

Really don't care if we ever get a season three now. Damn shame after the awesomeness of season 1.

Watching I am all girls on Netflix

I've noticed in all these South African movies and shows, their hairlines and facial hair be looking like Kevin durant :rofl:

Yea I like the Netflix interface more than it's actual content. Getting other streaming services through Amazon prime turns it into a mess.
The ease of navigating the interface is what really does it for me. Plus the My List section and continue watching sections seem so simple yet other platforms don't have them. Do they have some kind of patent or what lol??

Don't even get me started on the cluster that ESPN+ is... They can't even have a continue watching menu???

Netflix is by far the easiest to use but it needs Amazon's X-ray (cast and scene selection).

HBO max is the worst at this. If you start by using the continue watching menu, it doesn't allow you start that episode from the beginning. It just starts playing where ever you left off. Sounds dumb but all other platforms allow you start from the beginning right there. You can even choose another ep or season.

You have to go through My List (which doesn't separate movies and shows like Amazon, so the list might be long af) find the show then the season then the episode then start from the beginning.

This is a hassle for me because I regularly fall asleep on shows.

First Invincible…

But now Netflix - Jupiter’s Legacy!!!!

This what I’ve been waiting for!

Queen of the South good watch?

I'm looking for a classic series to watch, one that has 3+ seasons.

I've seen the usual suspects (Wire, Sopranos, Succession, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Snowfall, SOA, Peaky Blinders, on Warriors now, etc). Any suggestions? Looking for a mainstream classic.

The Shield any good?

I've seen the usual suspects (Wire, Sopranos, Succession, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Snowfall, SOA, Peaky Blinders, on Warriors now, etc). Any suggestions? Looking for a mainstream classic.

The Shield any good?

I really enjoyed The Shield. 2nd best cop show behind The Wire imo.

The Shield any good?

Queen of the South is cool but all those shows you mentioned are better.

Fargo
Billions
Top Boy
Gangs of London
Godfather of Harlem

Deadwood
Rome
Penny Dreadful

Oh so everyone else noticed how clutch Amazon's x-ray is eh? :pimp:

Pure dopeness. I just wish it worked when you add other channels to your Amazon (Epix, Paramount+, etc).

Netflix interface is the best though and they only improved it since. Once you get use to that its hard to go back to the illegal website with all the links with the constant pop ups.

Last edited:
Even noticed in some instances the X-Ray doesn’t include the information until the character is revealed in the scene. I assumed it was to prevent potential spoilers.

It’s wild that no one else really does it.

Back
Top Bottom