The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

How To Sell Drugs Online Season3 dropped.
Boy NETFLIX is on it right now.
Just in time.
Show is so funny.
Joint has that same humor that Lillyhammer humor.
Lillyhammer will forever be GOAT to me.
The FIRST EVER NETFLIX ORIGINAL that nobody has seen.
It didn’t start with House of Cards.

I'm on the second to last episode of Dark and they revealed another incest relationship. Gross.

watched bo burham's "inside" pretty funny imo...

started "i think you should leave"...most sketches aren't that funny to me. Like 1 out of 5. But man the one's that hit are pretty clever...

They need to end all American. But the episode where they went to visit an hbcu made it obvious they are going to draw this out for atleast 2 more seasons. :rofl:

Dudes been in high school forever, never doing any class work.
Show only been on for 3 seasons right, haven't started it yet. Are they doing multiple school years in one season? Forreal have leave to burn, thinking of just taking 4/5 days off and just catching some shows I been stalling on. Season 2 of Godfather of Harlem, Goliath, Bosch, and All American.

Watching Dead To Me, on S1 E9. I’m a fan of both Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini so I was pretty optimistic for it. So far so good. Surprised there’s two seasons, don’t know how they’ll stretch this story:

Show only been on for 3 seasons right, haven't started it yet. Are they doing multiple school years in one season? Forreal have leave to burn, thinking of just taking 4/5 days off and just catching some shows I been stalling on. Season 2 of Godfather of Harlem, Goliath, Bosch, and All American.

The first two seasons are dope. The third season is them just doing the most.

Just with the number of episodes per season and the timeline not making sense you get a strange feeling the kids should have graduated by now. I won't ruin it for you.

Godfather of Harlem is a good watch. You should be able to marathon it in a day.

I loved Sneaky Pete all the way through.
Goliath was great the first 2 seasons. S3 got weird af for me.

Man this RAGNAROK is straight 🔥 as well.
This is Great.
Loki getting his inheritance.
THOR getting the hammer.
ODIN revealed.
This finale is going to be intriguing.

OBX S2 was ELITE.

Don't really see how anybody couldn't enjoy. Just a fun show. Don't take it too seriously.

How To Sell Drugs Online Season3 dropped.
Boy NETFLIX is on it right now.
Just in time.
Show is so funny.
Joint has that same humor that Lillyhammer humor.
Lillyhammer will forever be GOAT to me.
The FIRST EVER NETFLIX ORIGINAL that nobody has seen.
It didn’t start with House of Cards.

I used to watch Lillyhammer

Never watched How to Sell Drugs. I'll give it a shot.

Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of Miami is :emoji_fire:

Was wondering how good it was

Back
Top Bottom