The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by iHATEmondayz

Great movie though. The fighting scene
pimp.gif
Ahh that part was so sick!!!
eek.gif

Apparently Spike Lee's going to remake this film... wonder how that's going to turn out...

Just to throw in, and I know some might not like it, but The Andy Griffith Show is on there. I have been watching episodes on the regular and as far as a wholesome show it is very funny. If ya have not watched I would recommend.

Just to throw in, and I know some might not like it, but The Andy Griffith Show is on there. I have been watching episodes on the regular and as far as a wholesome show it is very funny. If ya have not watched I would recommend.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by dro 44

"Bully" is now up for streaming....watch at your own risk. This movie wins the Sexual Assault in Cinema award for 2001. 
eek.gif

this movie and vulgar make my stomach turn and thats hard to do
sick.gif
 just gross #$$%

What's this about
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by dro 44

"Bully" is now up for streaming....watch at your own risk. This movie wins the Sexual Assault in Cinema award for 2001. 
eek.gif

this movie and vulgar make my stomach turn and thats hard to do
sick.gif
 just gross #$$%

What's this about
nerd.gif

about to watch Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen

my man donnie yen
pimp.gif

hate subtitles though , forces me to pay attention too much. i'll let u guys know how it was ......

my man donnie yen
pimp.gif

hate subtitles though , forces me to pay attention too much. i'll let u guys know how it was ......

Originally Posted by onewearz

my man donnie yen
pimp.gif

I'll let people know now, AWESOME movie!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

my man donnie yen
pimp.gif

I'll let people know now, AWESOME movie!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom