The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

If anyone still hasnt seen the League definitely check out both seasons

Surviving the Cut is a documentary on like navy seals, army rangers etc training theyre actually dope

Yall are one point with most of these suggestions tho!

This.

Rafi and Taco are too ******g funny.

SN:

Does anyone who is streaming on the PS3 know how to stop the auto play function? It gets kinda annoying if I'm watching it before I go to sleep.

Just watched Espn 30 for 30 the Chris Herren story - such a wasted talent man :smh:

Last edited:
I got Amazon Prime again last week, but with their streaming service and I just remembered I have access to it :lol:

I havent even taken a look at their lineup.

SN:

Does anyone who is streaming on the PS3 know how to stop the auto play function? It gets kinda annoying if I'm watching it before I go to sleep.
I hate that crap too. I want to see the summary of what episodes are about before I watch it.

I got Amazon Prime again last week, but with their streaming service and I just remembered I have access to it :lol:

I havent even taken a look at their lineup.
I bought Amazon Prime for a day then got a refund a few minutes later :lol:. I thought I would be able to watch a lot of movies and tv shows but you still had to pay full price for a lot of the good stuff :smh: :stoneface: .

Just discovered that Samurai Champloo is streaming. Joint is :pimp:

They took it down right when I was in the middle of it, then put it back up. I have all the DVD's, but the Netflix stream is HD and I wanted to check it out again. Now I gotta jump back in the middle and finish.

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but Captain America: The First Avenger and Transformers: Dark of the Moon are both up for Instant Stream...

They took it down right when I was in the middle of it, then put it back up. I have all the DVD's, but the Netflix stream is HD and I wanted to check it out again. Now I gotta jump back in the middle and finish.

Does the box set come with a soundtrack? I need that.

Truth be told, the ending theme is one of my favorite things about the show.

215px-Warrior_Poster.jpg

Is available for instant stream..

Does the box set come with a soundtrack? I need that.
Truth be told, the ending theme is one of my favorite things about the show.

I bought them individually as they were released. The first DVD came with what I think was Katana (one of the soundtracks).

just saw Zeitgeist for the first time, and god damn that movie is interesting! If anyone here is into the whole conpiracy movement and all that, Id reccomend it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom