The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I know I'm super late but I watched first 5 episodes of Breaking Bad. it was... :smokin

Last edited:
cool about the disney deal. they alreay put up the nightmare before christmas, dumbo, alice in wonderland, and pocohontas as well as other classic old school disney movies.

they put up like 5 air bud movies but not the original lol

I'm a grown *** man who lives on his own... The only thing I'm truly dependent on still is my cell plan (family plan FTW) and Netflix. Well my mom cancelled Netflix :frown: anyone wanna share their Netflix acct with me :D

Funny, I just watched nightmare before christmas today. Classic 
nthat.gif

Ice T's Something From Nothing: The Art of Rap

It's basically interviews and freestyles.  You don't even have to watch it just listen.

Saw this the other day.. Caz was a fool throughout.. The god Rakim has to the craziest writing processes.. Immortal is dope with his as Ras Kass too.. Ice T gets a big up for this.. They don't discuss the pen and pad like they used to.

Son I canceled my **** months ago and reopen it again and they still don't got season two of ultimate spiderman and Avengers. God now I remembered why I canceled it.

Son I canceled my **** months ago and reopen it again and they still don't got season two of ultimate spiderman and Avengers. God now I remembered why I canceled it.
I don't think they have season 2 of Workaholics yet either. They'll be done with season 4 before we even get to stream 2. :smh:

they need to stream eastbound and down. i bought the 1st and 2nd season. need to watch 3rd and 4th.

wallpaper-kenny-mexico-1600-e1285943438997.jpg

Back
Top Bottom