The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Friends from College was actually pretty damn good. Went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. Looks like there'll be a second season too.

not sure if i mentioned it here but, Tom Segura Mostly Stories is the funniest standup i've seen in a MINUTE :rofl:

TomSegura_Netflix-e1452505577250.jpg

yeah i was pretty baked when i seen it but even the 3rd time he still had me laughing the same. can't believe i never even heard of dude but if u haven't it is definitely worth it, hilarious ...

Finishin' up Last Chance U and that Coach Buddy is a piece of egotistical work. The way they are portrayin' this cat makes me hate him quite a bit.
I don't mind a loud, obnoxious, cussin' coach but this dude has a stick up his a** and doesn't respect anybody on that field. He lucky none of them boys ain't lay hands on his fat self

Agreed. I've had coaches like him in the past. Even when you're right you're wrong with those types of people. The absolute worst.

In the moments he could have been caring and supportive he was angry and condescending. His go to was basically you can quit, I don't care. But will turn around and say I love you kids smh

Hemlock Grove's second season is a bloody and gruesome, not as enjoyable but still has my attention

Transfiguration is an odd movie. All the real life dead silence instead of some music makes things much more tense lol

The way he skated on that white girl after setting her lil boyfriend up had dyin' lmao

I remember seeing the trailer for that 'Naked' movie and thinking it looked terrible. Has he done anything worthwhile acting-wise since White Chicks?

Also saw that they won't be doing EMCC for season 3 of Last Chance U which I can kind of understand from an outsider perspective. You had Ms Wagner leaving and it seemed Buddy kept getting pissed at the camera crew half the season. His attitude really got old and seemed like he cared more about clearing up his image for the cameras and outside perception, not for himself, family or that of the team.

Naked is worse than you think it would be. The first Haunted House wasn't that bad. It was bearable.

I'm glad. You hit the nail on the head. Buddy wanted to keep winning and didn't care or think anybody else was needed for him to win. Felt bad for thse guys.

Just finished watching 'the founder' and sheesh, talk about a cutthroat snake. Reminds me of America: Screw some people out of their land/business and take all the credit and everyone goes along with it. Hell, that's probably why they're thriving.
Very good, enjoyable movie,despite such a linear storyline. I could see someone else attempting that movie and it would be boring as hell. Marvelous acting all around too.

Just finished watching 'the founder' and sheesh, talk about a cutthroat snake. Reminds me of America: Screw some people out of their land/business and take all the credit and everyone goes along with it. Hell, that's probably why they're thriving.
Very good, enjoyable movie,despite such a linear storyline. I could see someone else attempting that movie and it would be boring as hell. Marvelous acting all around too.
I already knew the story from a prior life, but yeah Ray Crock was a no nonsense dude. Eventually, I will get around to watch the movie.

I forgot how hype I would get watchin' Friday Night Tikes. That Joakim Outlaw squad is my favorite team ever

This movie Naked is horrid. Marlon gotta put the pen down and not write another

turned it off right after the intro...been missing lately with some movies...tried watching "donald cried" :smh:

images

watched the doc. Oklahoma City...awesome...

images

Back
Top Bottom