The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Tom Segura’s new special is what y’all need to be watching.

its my first time watching him as a stand up & he legit made me laugh a few times.

another one to check out is that hasan minhaj home coming. it was a random watch but i throughly enjoyed his story telling abilities & his life story in general

Thanks, I was interested in this for He Man and GI Joe

Watched them both last night. He-Man was awesome. Really cool background story the lengths they took to make it work, because at the time it was all v.s. Kenner & their Star Wars line.

G.I. Joe was interesting too, how overtime they altered the product to stay afloat.

Looking forward to a S2, if there will be one. Hoping they cover Super Soakers :lol: .

Watched them both last night. He-Man was awesome. Really cool background story the lengths they took to make it work, because at the time it was all v.s. Kenner & their Star Wars line.

G.I. Joe was interesting too, how overtime they altered the product to stay afloat.

Looking forward to a S2, if there will be one. Hoping they cover Super Soakers :lol: .

Finished He-Man this morning...

Hoping for:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Power Rangers
WWF/WCW Wrestlers

"End of the f'n world" was dope. I hate having to watch good shows with only one season.

Still waiting for the 2nd season of that, dear white people, dark, punisher and a couple others.

Show is really dope though.

That bathroom scene had me crying

my guy Katts special is out?? Gotta peep ASAP. Idk what the temperature is for y’all with katt but son has classics specials under his belt and I always feel like he is capable of knocking the ball out the park.
I really want him to make a comeback.

His BET awards stand up will always be a classic.

"End of the f'n world" was dope. I hate having to watch good shows with only one season.

Still waiting for the 2nd season of that, dear white people, dark, punisher and a couple others.

Show is really dope though.

That bathroom scene had me crying

I really think they might have a second season of End of the ****ing World. The way they ended it without showing you know what they left it open to continuing the story.

I really think they might have a second season of End of the ****ing World. The way they ended it without showing you know what they left it open to continuing the story.

I just hated how short the episodes were, I'd bet on a second season though.

DAMN Netflix has an assembly plant going over there.

They found a formula that works and is pumping them out like crazy.

I just started Lovesick, it’s pretty entertaining so far but I have one manor problem with it. Am I honestly supposed to believe Dylan hasn’t gotten an STD test in over 6 years?

It’s filthy with the Brits

Reactions: Ube
Yeah seems like they’ve been increasing production but most of their original stuff I ignore. Maybe watch 10-15% of what they put out.

Netflix Originals are mostly good. That's my opinion.

Katt stand up was alright and I watched it while drinking...Def not close to his classics.

Maybe next time....

Back
Top Bottom