The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I'm straight up distraught after finding out Michael Pena died. I'd never thought I would be attached to character so much in Narcos, dude was passionate about his job and reinvigorated his team in Guadalajara.

I'm straight up distraught after finding out Michael Pena died. I'd never thought I would be attached to character so much in Narcos, dude was passionate about his job and reinvigorated his team in Guadalajara.

he was actually mentioned in season 1 briefly

he was actually mentioned in season 1 briefly

I had a feeling they mentioned it before. Before I started season 4, I thought they were covering a time after Escobar and Cali went down. As soon as I started knowing the dates and everything, I knew the timelines weren't far apart. RIP to the real life Kiki, they tortured him badly and it was obviously meant to be a message in real life.

Last OG is not that bad
Tried to put my wife on Sherlock but she ain't pay much attention to it so Imma ride with it solo

My wife is almost done with shameless. We need another series.
We may pick last kingdom back up

I just started Bad Blood.

It's pretty solid so far. It was nice to see a familiar face on the show. (Tig from Sons of Anarchy)

Just watched The Vault does anyone know who the white masked guy is? Lol I might be only one that watched it

That sandra bullock bird box movie looks like it was made after they saw that emily blunt movie where they couldn’t make noise. Now we just need movies for the other senses.

Back
Top Bottom