The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

season 2 was weird a bit of a downer, but still had gems.
I liked the direction they took in S2 but they definitely had some misses like with the Van-centric episodes.

The FUBU episode might be one of my favorite episodes from the series. The nostalgia :frown:

Not Netflix but watching Utopia since it was mentioned here. It's good but not "the best tv show ever" like folks were claiming. I feel like the US remake may be better.

If the remake is still on hbo then it’s possible it could be better. For me it depends who they cast as Jessica Hyde.

If Ricky Gervais’ Afterlife is on US Netflix I’d recommend it. Pretty funny and also quite moving in parts.

Anyone watch the Motley Crew biopic Dirt? I usually enjoy these type of films about bands that were big in the 80s and 90s.

Anybody watch Prodigy? Based on a Mark Millar comic?

My Husbad Won’t Fit.. :lol:. The title says enough.

Did anyone else see this trailer, this looks HORRIBLE. Camera is way to close taking away from the movie, average acting, the constant hinting that this isn't a TV show, also poor character choices for the film. No go back and try again because this just looks AWFUL.

On my block s1 was comedy and corny at times too. It was entertaining though and I'll def check out s2 and new Santa Clarita as it's an easy watch and does provide the lulz.

Just finished After Life. Ended up liking it a lot more than I thought I would. Gervais is a trip man...dude’s slick comments had me dyin’. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom