The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Season 3 was just as good as the other 2.

For me it seemed exactly like the other two. There's a crime early on and then they work towards solving it. Working forward.

I'm on s4 ep3 and it seems be continuing that trend.

They started off in the middle of the directors murder case and Bosch watching someone getting killed with no back story. That's what I was referring to. The previous 2 seasons did not do that.

Yeah, I was just thinking it dont make much sense to make a Hulu thread when some of the shows are discussed here and that Amazon thread pretty dead.

Besides, there are more streaming services coming. Making one for CBS, Disney, WB, etc. aint the move.

Jordan8 Jordan8 thread title change? :nerd:

Son ain't posted in years, I think a mod would have to update.
Mods can make it so one of us can take over thread duties if OP hasn’t shown any sign of life in a long time. :nerd:

They did it for The Weeknd thread in the music section.

@Methodical Management can we make this happen? :nerd:

Zik you wanna be tribute? :nerd:

:lol: @ Getting Snoop Dogg for that soundtrack and not any of the Wu-Tang clan.

Or could've went full on Asian hip hop like what Warrior does for their soundtrack.

This looks cool. Could do without the cgi ****. Not needed.
I was curious about that as well, did they go with Snoop because it takes place on California or something. Otherwise yeah Wu Tang should have been the easy pick for soundtrack. Really I would have liked a Samurai Champloo music feel but might be to out there for the movie.

Anyone watching The Chef Show?

If you like Choi, Favreau, or the movie Chef, you should really like this show. Even so, there's enough cool insights into food and being a chef that I think most people could enjoy it.

Ugly Delicious is another one like that which I really recommend.

Reactions: Ube
If you like Choi, Favreau, or the movie Chef, you should really like this show. Even so, there's enough cool insights into food and being a chef that I think most people could enjoy it.

Ugly Delicious is another one like that which I really recommend.

Yeah, I loved Ugly Delicious.

I'll jump on Chef Show tonight

Reactions: Ube
for those with Kids, what shows yall got cued up for the little ones.
watching Word Party right now.
ima wait a while before I give her that Magic School Bus greatness

Started Another Life. Like it so far but it looks like the other space stuff where the crew wakes up too early because there's a problem with the mission or their ship.

Back
Top Bottom