The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Man mindhunter S2 was great. They nailed Wayne Williams, dude looked just like him. Had no idea about those murders and the fact that they only had evidence to convict him on the last 2 is crazy.

Man mindhunter S2 was great. They nailed Wayne Williams, dude looked just like him. Had no idea about those murders and the fact that they only had evidence to convict him on the last 2 is crazy.

I read about dude a couple years ago. I thought he was guilty back then too. I don't think it was a coincidence that the child killings stopped once he was arrested. Textbook narcissistic psychopath.

Sucks for the families though.

Not sure if posted yet but new September line up is kind of weak didn't see anything on here that I just had to watch. I think this might be the second month in a row I wasn't pleased with the lineup. I do need to check out season 2 of Mindhunter though, got an episode in and got pulled away. Still haven't started latest season of Stranger Things.

Wait so HULU isn't BINGE?
AN episode per week?
Man hell nah. I'm not paying for a Streaming service to get weeklyeps.

First 3 episodes dropped last week. The next episodes drop once a week i think. At midnight, the 4th episode is dropping. I'm doing the free month trial for Hulu. I'll cancel before the month is up. You might want to wait to do that until all the episodes are out and then binge.

First 3 episodes dropped last week. The next episodes drop once a week i think. At midnight, the 4th episode is dropping. I'm doing the free month trial for Hulu. I'll cancel before the month is up. You might want to wait to do that until all the episodes are out and then binge.

To piggyback on that I wait for the whole season to drop, subscribe for 1 month, then cancel. When it asks why I'm cancelling I select not enough content. It then offers me a free 30 days. I've done this numerous times, and 80% of the time I get the free 30 days.

Damn, there's soo much stuff to watch on tv. Snowfall, Mayans, Power, The Deuce, City on a Hill. Still gotta finish Animal Kingdom.

And I'm sitting here on the 2nd season of 13 reasons why lol.

This late summer/early fall has been lit soo far. Snowfall being the best show by far.

New Terrace House season part 1 just dropped. Watched first episode last night, interesting group so far. That parkour girl looking right. Probably binge it this weekend. I also heard Rui Hachimara joins the panel for a couple eps.

Better than any hip hop story so far - those biggie, Tupac, NWA, shows movies/series etc were terrible acting and mad corny.
Maybe...but there's some real corn in this joint. The way episode 3 started would have been cool for like a minute or so, but it felt like it went on for 10 minutes.

And I can't get past some of the portrayals here. Part of it has to do with me not being able to see those actors as the actual men they're portraying.

It's decent, just has moments where it feels amateur at times.

Back
Top Bottom